EU-PVE-Official-Ragnarok434 (SERVER DOWN)

Rohun

Our Server has been down for quite some time and I've been tweeting at the support team and even filled out the server outage report.

(Me and about 10 other people have filled out the server outage forum that's on the home page to get awareness of this but have had no luck anywhere)

If someone who is a support team member or someone that has knowledge of this could let me know what's going on id greatly appreciate it.

Thank you very much

1 minute ago, MansonFraek said:

I’ve been having the same issue since about 11pm on 377. I don’t think they care, they’re too busy pushing out expansions to make money to worry about fixing the broken stuff :/

I have multiple imprints that have been ready for the past few hours and so do others on my server. It would be nice if they even mention "hey we will be doing maintenance or whatever to the server" just so we know whats going on and what's going to happen.

27 minutes ago, Rohun said:

Our Server has been down for quite some time and I've been tweeting at the support team and even filled out the server outage report.

(Me and about 10 other people have filled out the server outage forum that's on the home page to get awareness of this but have had no luck anywhere)

If someone who is a support team member or someone that has knowledge of this could let me know what's going on id greatly appreciate it.

Thank you very much

I see you started a thread rohan :)so yeah,any help from support please,434 has been down for about 5 hours now,all the peeps that play on the server would be grateful.I also have a few dino's that are over due for imprints.

Thanks

3 minutes ago, pandarain said:

I see you started a thread rohan :)so yeah,any help from support please,434 has been down for about 5 hours now,all the peeps that play on the server would be grateful.I also have a few dino's that are over due for imprints.

Thanks

Thanks for helping me raise the awareness of it my dude.

1 minute ago, invincibleqc said:

You guys have to fill the following form so that the server management team can investigate the issues: http://ark.gg/outage

Me and multiple others have done that already, I believe i have that stated in my OP. I'm just trying to understand what is exactly going on. I appreciate your help.

~Rohan

Archived