Sign in to follow this  
mackyish3r3

I think i found an npc...

Posted (edited)

So today i met this lvl 12 player. his name is ngalentine29. He never spoke and was literally following me giving me free stuff and farming for me. He gave me a journeyman pick and journeyman hatchet. I Koed a doedic and he was getting narcoberries the whole time for me. What really surprised me is he gave me a soothing balm. There is no way a person would do this without getting bored let alone wasting amber on a random person.

Edited by mackyish3r3

16 hours ago, mackyish3r3 said:

So today i met this lvl 12 player. his name is ngalentine29. He never spoke and was literally following me giving me free stuff and farming for me. He gave me a journeyman pick and journeyman hatchet. I Koed a doedic and he was getting narcoberries the whole time for me. What really surprised me is he gave me a soothing balm. There is no way a person would do this without getting bored let alone wasting amber on a random person.

Is it so hard to accept that someone might just be trying to nice to you? Maybe it’s a kid playing a prank - act so nice to someone they think they’re going crazy. Either way, if it was an npc it wouldn’t act like that.