Tribe issues

BlueGreebs

I used to play happily on official pcs then I decided to join up with another person and then we made a tribe. Then they decided to make it where everything is tribe owned and I cant unclaim. Then a friend of his joined and his firend got admin and I didnt so after a bit we went inactive and adter a week of the leader not being active leadership got automatically passed down to the friend since he was admin and I wasn't. Then I came back to the game and started over again without leaving the tribe and I asked him if he could pass leadership down to me since they dont play anymore and they havnt been on for months and I'm the only active one instead they responded with blocking me on steam and discord so we have no communication so now im stuck with lots of progress that I have gotten over months of playing and I cant sell things in game or transfer my dinos and I sent in tickets to try getting help but no response then I sent a message on twitter and got ignored once again and at this point I'm getting fustrated because I have good breeding stocks and I can only sell eggs not live dinos then people hatch the eggs and steal my stats since I cant nueter or spay them and I lose the peoples business since they wont need to buy anymore since they have the stats they can breed. This is on the center server 56 pve I need help

• Volunteer Moderator

If the current owner doesn't want to give you ownership, then there is nothing you can do. By investing time and effort into a tribe you wasn't owner you accepted the fact that all your progression was owned by someone else and they were free to do whatever they want with it. This is unfortunate, but your only option is to take fertilized eggs along with your stuff and move to your own tribe and raise new breeders. Game masters won't get involved into ownership disputes and they most likely do so to protect their customers, because technically, they would be giving you something owned by someone else. Good luck nonetheless!

Archived