i put it here wildcard

Balska

Just now, d1nk said:

I put it here Subotai

Yeah. Just post in the other 34 threads we have about this same problem

I personally don't get why so many people keep trying to play official PvE, when this is a known problem.

Tribes plan ahead with rafts/ disposable tames for these evo weekends. Basically only a few people actually get to participate.

1 minute ago, Aylana314159 said:

I personally don't get why so many people keep trying to play official PvE, when this is a known problem.

Tribes plan ahead with rafts/ disposable tames for these evo weekends. Basically only a few people actually get to participate.

cuz we are playing since the beginning and we want to stay here cuz no one unofficial stay forever or admins are trolls or reset

27 minutes ago, Subotai said:

cuz we are playing since the beginning and we want to stay here cuz no one unofficial stay forever or admins are trolls or reset

If you been there since launch with progression (base and tames) that's understandable. I mostly mean new players who have nothing.

Not all unofficials are the way you describe. And official servers are not guaranteed to last forever.

If you been there since launch with progression (base and tames) that's understandable.

They got the good idea to wipe legacy servers

Not all unofficials are the way you describe. And official servers are not guaranteed to last forever.

If you have a name of some with active players i want it lol, and officials stay forever now (or wipe some if the game dying)

Archived