boat tribes + tame cap (Center86)

Belayla

Is there anything we can do about players making tribes for the sole purpose of making as many boats as possible?  There are at least 2 tribes with bays filled with boats, which makes the lead-up into (and currently into) breeding evo events downright frustrating.  Several friends and tribemates have put in tickets a while ago on NA PVE Center 86, with screenshots, and while I get that there's a lot of similar issues on other servers, it feels pretty awful to have concerns directly related to the code of conduct falling on deaf ears :( 

(edited for clarity, eloquence is hard when you're running on low sleep)

While I understand your pain what have these tribes actually done wrong, or what rule have they broken?  If the cap is 500 per tribe then they can presumably have zero dinos and 100 rafts while staying totally within the rules. I guess that that they are reserving their dino slots in advance, so if they wanted to tame 5 dinos they just destroy one raft.  How is this any different from a dino farm with several lots of 30 of the same type of dino for kibble purposes, or a farm with 5 of each dino?  Only rule they may be breaking is blocking access perhaps.

• Volunteer Moderator
4 minutes ago, Oldkane said:

While I understand your pain what have these tribes actually done wrong, or what rule have they broken?  If the cap is 500 per tribe then they can presumably have zero dinos and 100 rafts while staying totally within the rules.

This is not true. Purposely spamming rafts is against the Code of Conduct and is punishable:

PvE Specific Griefing

• Intentionally filling the server tame limit via spamming tames and/or rafts

@Belayla If there is players doing so on your official PVE server, please fill an Incident Report if you are playing on Steam or submit a Support Ticket if you are on consoles/win10 and the enforcement team will investigate and take action if necessary. Keep in mind that reports/tickets are treated in the order they are received and it can take some time depending of the volume they are receiving but your reports/tickets will eventually be answered. Please, be patient and good luck!

12 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

This is not true. Purposely spamming rafts is against the Code of Conduct and is punishable:

@Belayla If there is players doing so on your official PVE server, please fill an Incident Report if you are playing on Steam or submit a Support Ticket if you are on consoles/win10 and the enforcement team will investigate and take action if necessary. Keep in mind that reports/tickets are treated in the order they are received and it can take some time depending of the volume they are receiving but your reports/tickets will eventually be answered. Please, be patient and good luck!

Last ticket I put in for griefing/jailing on PvE took 3 months to get a response. Good luck :D

Archived