No maturation?

Ringo

Obviously the community crunch said maturation but nothing?

Survivors across ALL Platforms will be receiving a special Evolution Event perk this weekend! It will be active from Friday the 10th of August at 1 PM EST until Monday the 13th of August at 3 PM EST. All Official Servers across each platform will be undergoing this evolutionary change which includes:

2x Harvesting Rates
2x Taming Rates
2x EXP Rates
2x Maturation Rates
2x  Mating & Egg Hatching Rates
2x Faster Mating Interval

6 minutes ago, GP said:

Your googling is wrong.

If you google this: 1pm EST it tells you what time it is in your timezone.

Ah and there if is lol. In my defense according to google most locations in the eastern time zone are not currently observing EST but EDT and the crunch states EST ? But yeah I kinda thought that, one of these days I'll crack the different time zones and their pesky daylight saving times lol

1 hour ago, AngrySaltire said:

Ah and there if is lol. In my defense according to google most locations in the eastern time zone are not currently observing EST but EDT and the crunch states EST ? But yeah I kinda thought that, one of these days I'll crack the different time zones and their pesky daylight saving times lol

Well soon daylight saving times will be non existant! Theyre talking about abolishing them, something about farmers.. ill look into it more so im not 100% talking out of my rear

21 minutes ago, d1nk said:

Well soon daylight saving times will be non existant! Theyre talking about abolishing them, something about farmers.. ill look into it more so im not 100% talking out of my rear

Wouldnt be surprised, they keep mentioning they might do the same over here. I hope not because I like that extra hour in bed come October lol. 

Archived