AUGUST UPDATE

GroveStreetJordan

On 8/15/2018 at 2:43 AM, prh716 said:

Yeah we want it to be free cause it’s really difficult once you start up

unfortunately, we will most likely not be able to get the god console, even though pc xbox and ps3/4 make god console free. i don’t get it either, but apparentally the developers wanted to make it so that people had to pay for something that was going to be extremely popular. not cool devs, come on. (you could always make a item in the store like a ‘tame rex/giga spawner’ that is one use, and costs like 50-150 amber? just a thought? also could work for pteras since they’re popular early game tames. hope you guys read this and implement some of my suggestions...?

6 hours ago, Comet13009 said:

any updates on the expected release of God Console for ios?

I would also like to know...

My game last updated on the fourteenth so that's been over a week and one day. It's gonna be sometime this week... right?

Edit: Forget what I said ITS OUT NOW YESSSSSSSS ???

Edited by CrimsonRex94

On 8/14/2018 at 9:15 PM, TroyParry said:

You keep adding money making stuff but not fixing most of the common crash bugs. I’m not spending on the game again until it’s stable, my game crash often opening inventory, but also many other random crash, not safe to play in pvp!

also, the game has such bad ping and FPS. I’m often 140ms and 7.5fps.

1gbps fiber connection, playing near the modem.

I agree. I was interested in buying the full PC version, but I know that has the same problems that the mobile version does. I had even been considering paying the money for the god console, but with how often the game crashes and with the developers lying about the crash fixes i.e. cave crashes,  I am less inclined to spend 15 or even 60 dollars for the game. Its just not worth it and I don't even see how the game makes any money with all the problems it has. If they want to make money they need to convince customers that their product will be worth buying and they are failing at that. I already noticed that one customer stated that God Console doesn't work and wants their money back. 

Guys could you please fix the Cave crashes. I have an ipad 2017 a pretty powerfull device but when i went to a cave (in singleplayer) and then went out it just froze and crashed, and NOW EVERYTIME I START UP THE GAME AND GO TO SINGLEPLAYER IT JUST CRASHES AND IT PISSES ME OFF BECAUSE I HAD LIKE 40 HOURS ON IT..... so could you please look into it?

Why can't we use god mode in caves while in single player? I can understand not being allowed to use it during multiplayer but in single I don't see why you wouldn't let us use it. I'm not even after the artifacts I just wanted to explore the caves and tame safely without the fear of something killing me but every time I enter a cave it automatically starts the quests which I don't want. Can you guys disable that in single player please?

On 8/15/2018 at 2:00 AM, NabelleZarm said:

I installed the update and lost EVERYTHING. I am still connected to the same game centre account but everytime I click the server that I have been using for the past weeks, I have to create a new survivor. When I asked my tribe member to check on the tribe log, there’s no info of what happened to me. Appreciate if someone could help me with this. I don’t want to have to play the game from the beginning again.

server: Southern Islets (PVE-Easy-Asia)

edited: my survivor is still sleeping in our base

I know some1 on pve east Europe that has the same name 

On 8/24/2018 at 5:50 AM, LosFiliposCZ said:

Guys could you please fix the Cave crashes. I have an ipad 2017 a pretty powerfull device but when i went to a cave (in singleplayer) and then went out it just froze and crashed, and NOW EVERYTIME I START UP THE GAME AND GO TO SINGLEPLAYER IT JUST CRASHES AND IT PISSES ME OFF BECAUSE I HAD LIKE 40 HOURS ON IT..... so could you please look into it?

I'm also on iPad Pro and having many crash issues (playing on PvX). Last night I went into a cave with an alliance member. I was on a sabertooth, and about 10 seconds in my game crashed, and somehow (according to the log) my alliance member killed my level 237 sabertooth...  Other times the game hangs and crashes when i'm flying, and when I load the game again i've fallen to my death. This is not the ideal situation in a PvP zone.... Other times I fall and survive, my bird is too high to hear my whistles.

On 8/21/2018 at 5:33 PM, ParadoxYT said:

unfortunately, we will most likely not be able to get the god console, even though pc xbox and ps3/4 make god console free. i don’t get it either, but apparentally the developers wanted to make it so that people had to pay for something that was going to be extremely popular. not cool devs, come on. (you could always make a item in the store like a ‘tame rex/giga spawner’ that is one use, and costs like 50-150 amber? just a thought? also could work for pteras since they’re popular early game tames. hope you guys read this and implement some of my suggestions...?

This app is free, whereas the PC/Xbox versions are around 60.00 dollars. If they didn't charge you for somethings, they'll never make any money to further update the app. The app would be a broken project for them. They have to make money somewhere, because there is no guarantee that the app will inspire people to look into and buy the full blown versions on the PC and Xbox. It makes sense to me. God mode costs 15 dollars on Mobile whereas you paid 60.00 dollars for god mode on the PC/Xbox. Seems reasonable to me.

6 hours ago, Gastrointestine said:

Finally I was able to KO a titanosaur with this update... but it won’t wake up after placing the saddle on it.

Ended up resolving it by buying it the turtleneck collar which increased torpor... just in case anyone else has the same issue. Can't take it off, though. You can only replace it.

Since yesterday I can’t play for a minute anymore, total crash every time! App closes.

I’ve tried reset RAM and restart device, no luck. Before yesterday I also had quite some screen freezes and crashes but fixed that a bit by lowering resolution to a minimum. Just for testing I’ve put all settings to the max, works fine when walking around basecamp and do some stuff. But when start flying around with my Ptera after 50 meters crash!

Whats going on?

Playing single play er on iPad Air 2, 64gb, IOS 11.1.4

Edited by JB1980

I get more and more used to the game and the interface. 

Regarding bugs, it works more stable on an iPhone 6s with low details and crashes from time to time on an large iPad Pro with high detail settings. 

It crashes always within the inventory menus. But with the recent updates it got a little bit better.

I’m very thankful for the saved game management. It let me switch between both devices easily and allowe me to play and try things, since I can move to a backup. 

So far it starts to be a good mobile game.