AUGUST UPDATE

GroveStreetJordan

I installed the update and lost EVERYTHING. I am still connected to the same game centre account but everytime I click the server that I have been using for the past weeks, I have to create a new survivor. When I asked my tribe member to check on the tribe log, there’s no info of what happened to me. Appreciate if someone could help me with this. I don’t want to have to play the game from the beginning again.

server: Southern Islets (PVE-Easy-Asia)

edited: my survivor is still sleeping in our base

Edited by NabelleZarm

7 hours ago, MrPanderz said:

On single player mode I can’t seem to find any tames higher than around lvl 25, does anyone have an explanation of why? Or if this will be fixed and we will be allowed to tamper with settings like on console? Maybe even do commands to kill the wild dinos to reset them, I’m commenting about this because I’m a lvl 83 player and my highest dino is a 49 Trex. Although I used to play on the Potent server and wild dinos used to spawn at high lvls like crazy, I once tamed a 145 quetzal and I could actually find dinos up to level 150. If you have any information please inform me. 

Because there is a cap of lvl 30 for wild dinos in single player, except caves

8 hours ago, jordyelmejor17 said:

Why do have to pay for the god mode in mobile device and not in console

Maybe because on console you have to buy the game and on mobile the game itself is free download? So if anybody can just download the game free and cheat their way through the game until bored, how would they make money to continue developing the game?

I'm hoping its not just me seeing this but I bought the god console this morning and went looking for black pearls... next thing I know, everything despawns including the landscape texture. I've waited 30min in one spot to see if it would fix itself and nothing happened. 

- Device: Galaxy S7 Edge

(⇧Continued) I've just finished testing a few things to determine what triggers it and as far as I can tell...  going a meter below the surface of the ocean(specifically) triggers it. 

Screenshot_20180814-192600_ARK Survival Evolved.jpg

Edited by CooperD234

On 8/14/2018 at 8:28 PM, jordyelmejor17 said:

Why do have to pay for the god mode in mobile device and not in console

The command console feature is most likely at an additional charge because the mobile port of Ark is free, but on console you have to pay just for the base game and any additional features, excluding major DLC, are free and already loaded into the game.