Hotbar and Stats info disappeared

Hdacxqo

I'll just put this at the beginning, it is not the backspace button. It is not the HUD that shows your dino names and status. I am on my frog, and the only info I can see on screen is the level up available at the top and the status that says "digesting" when I press H, meaning it just ate and is regaining food. When I press backspace, both of these disappear, and when I press it again, only these two showed up. Also the tranquilised status until it worn off. My hotbar and stats icons like food and health on the right side are not showing up. When I am dismounted, pressing backspace hides the name of my frog, and pressing it again shows it, but only it, still no hotbar or stats. I've read from older threads on steam that this can be solved by logging off and on again, but if this problem happens from time to time, I don't want to have to log off and on every time because it takes a long time.

I am in single player. Any help would be appreciated

• Volunteer Moderator

From what I observed, this seems to happen when you press ESC while the game lost focus (when you have to click for your mouse to work again in-game, etc.). This seems to be caused by Windows 10 notifications when your game is into fullscreen windowed. The only fix I found to this is to indeed re-launch your game.

^I'd do what said.

but usually just deal with it and play in hard-code mode i suppose and just look in my inventory when i need any nourishment.  For me reloading is a monumental hassle loading time ect on a crap pc will do that, if i have to i usually just move onto something else other than ark.

Archived