Titanosaur, underwater

NeNe

I've been killing and getting killed by Titans from over a week now.

Yesterday I was trying to do a trick that according to Wiki it should work... Since our glorious Titan will flee to start his suicide ritual underwater whenever you start shooting it, and according to Wiki Titans cannot attack underwater, so I prepared my water tames in a particular spot in the sea and I lured 2 Titans underwater and I made sure that they are drowning underwater, then I started the attack but I was surprised to see that my beloved tames have been murdered and massacred.

Am I missing something in here or Wiki is outdated or mobile version is outdated, I even lost my Itchy?

5 hours ago, NeNe said:

I've been killing and getting killed by Titans from over a week now.

Yesterday I was trying to do a trick that according to Wiki it should work... Since our glorious Titan will flee to start his suicide ritual underwater whenever you start shooting it, and according to Wiki Titans cannot attack underwater, so I prepared my water tames in a particular spot in the sea and I lured 2 Titans underwater and I made sure that they are drowning underwater, then I started the attack but I was surprised to see that my beloved tames have been murdered and massacred.

Am I missing something in here or Wiki is outdated or mobile version is outdated, I even lost my Itchy?

the Wiki is legit and up-to-date, it's just the mobile version thing. might be a glitch ? i don't know..

or maybe they're doing some backward amphibians life cycle to Titans ? the Aquatic Titans is going to be a real thing. lol

45 minutes ago, jeckylim said:

the Wiki is legit and up-to-date, it's just the mobile version thing. might be a glitch ? i don't know..

or maybe they're doing some backward amphibians life cycle to Titans ? the Aquatic Titans is going to be a real thing. lol

Might be the mobile version then, one of them is still alive deep underwater the other titan drown and die, their feet are not even touching the ocean floor to be able to attack, I tried with tame and without tame and the titans still attack under water , those murderers swimming Titans.... I tell them judgment day is coming, I made 320 rockets so far, those giant brontos killed my tames, NOW THEY WILL PAY.

1 hour ago, NeNe said:

Might be the mobile version then, one of them is still alive deep underwater the other titan drown and die, their feet are not even touching the ocean floor to be able to attack, I tried with tame and without tame and the titans still attack under water , those murderers swimming Titans.... I tell them judgment day is coming, I made 320 rockets so far, those giant brontos killed my tames, NOW THEY WILL PAY.

yeah, with that humongous body it shouldn't be able to float and swimming or even attacking, but you know ark mobile has its own law of physics ?

oh yes, show them how their species goes extinct ! 

Archived