LF small dino breeding pen ideas

Rokitur000

I'm specifically looking for a breeding pen designed to mass breed small and shoulder pet size dinos (glowtail, troodon, ect.) with easy egg collection. I've done a lot of searching myself, but haven't found anything that works like I'm imagining. The idea would be similar to an egg farm where the eggs would slide down a ramp, but it'd have to consider the dinos on wander for breeding purposes. Thanks for any and all links/ideas!

It's difficult to get a pen to work right because of the wander mechanic, I tried something for mass breeding dimorphs/vultures which kind of works but the wandering dinos more often than not stop the eggs rolling down.

Just knocked this up in creative which is more or less the same design, used some glass walls so you can see the design a bit better, sometimes the eggs will roll all the way down but even the ones that don't can usually be picked up from the outside, works better for dimorphs than just putting them in a 2x1 and leaving them to go at it as it was a pain moving around to pick the eggs up.

2a8jod5.jpg

96ambq.jpg

21eqa0h.jpg

Ideally they'd release something like the S+ hitching post which is a godsend for breeding

Yeah it's weird, they never escape on wander which is what I expected first time I tried it, it's not perfect but works better than having them on foundations/flat ground, never bred small dinos so not sure if it'll work for them, might need to make it bigger to give you some room so you can position them first, wall them in then put them on wander and get out through a door at the top.

Archived