singleplayer Tapejara back seat

jeckylim

last night i accidentally found a way to change seats on Tapejara while trying to take some screenshots. i'm not sure if it's a glitch or what but i don't see anything about Tapejara seat in latest update changelog.

so, first your Tapejara must be landed to do this. go in front of it so your position is facing the Tapejara, then try to mount it. if you succeeded you'll get to the back seat.

IMG_20180809_081503.thumb.jpg.1a85919c363011bae98c16e9be4b4e4a.jpg

i don't know if this will works the same to you guys, but FYI i already tried it on different location all around the island even on the platform saddle, and it worked just fine.

Yeah I can easily get on the back seat, but never succeeded on getting into the front seat.

the problem is, once on the back seat you cannot control the bird. You can whistle and try to select a target, but the focal point is soooo damned tiny, it’s next to impossible to get focus on a Quetzal, even if it wasn’t that far away or moving!

i think I’ll post a video of how difficult it is. This is not a workable solution for mobile.

12 hours ago, TroyParry said:

Yeah I can easily get on the back seat, but never succeeded on getting into the front seat.

the problem is, once on the back seat you cannot control the bird. You can whistle and try to select a target, but the focal point is soooo damned tiny, it’s next to impossible to get focus on a Quetzal, even if it wasn’t that far away or moving!

i think I’ll post a video of how difficult it is. This is not a workable solution for mobile.

yeah it's such a pain in the arse to point the Quetz with the freakin tiny focal point. and i don't know if it's just me but i got very limited view while on back seat and i can't even rotate the camera view to facing forward. it's like a rear-facing seat for babies ? 

2 hours ago, jeckylim said:

yeah it's such a pain in the arse to point the Quetz with the freakin tiny focal point. and i don't know if it's just me but i got very limited view while on back seat and i can't even rotate the camera view to facing forward. it's like a rear-facing seat for babies ? 

I posted a thread and video in bugs section ?

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived