Passive And Neutral

ansayr2542

So I was watching some ark Mobile & ark Not Mobile (I’m lazy so I’m not going to name all of of the other devices you can figure it out yourself ahggggggagaahhh ☺️) anyways, I’ve seen people say if you put your tames on passive nothing will attack it like in one sanaryo “iguana ? gaming ?” was like  “ I don’t want to leave my trike alone up there to long, buuuuuuut at least it’s on passive???????? Mabey—mabey I’m just stupid aaannyways “typical ?? GAMER ?” be like (his girl friend—I-in girl voice) aaaa should we put her on passive or Neutral ...

ahhh passive no Neutral.  I know everybody has different things they want to keep there tame on (it was a T. rex harhhar) but the question I’m trying to solve is passive is we’re nothing will attack it...? and Neutral is if it sees anything it will attack it if it comes near the tame I read the wiki and I know it’s not this)? but  I just don’t want to take the chance for all my Dino’s to die so if you could help thanks I appreciate it ????❤️?

Thanks guys again I just started now working because yesterday after martial arts I saw both of your comment and it got rid of the grief and mourn of my theorizing said tragic death but I suddenly spotted a PROOCOPTODON I was so happy I’ve been looking for weeks ever scince I’ve saw that there on mobile but yeah I found one and I don’t know if you two are like a team and you work for this company because your were both on my other question but thanks I also keep coming back the that question to see both of you comments because there so both extremely funny to me thanks again ?????❤️

I would like to leave my pteranodon on neutral, however if it gets attacked by other flyers, it often goes flying off high into the sky to kill the attacker, often never to be seen again. Also, when a pteranodon goes into fight mode, they annoyingly fly in circles and they are very difficult to mount or get them to stop. You must whistle and select passive, then whistle again and ask it to stop. Even then, they don’t like to land on the ground, or at a height you can easily mount them. So “passive” is the best mode, however you cannot leave them unprotected or they will die..

13 minutes ago, TroyParry said:

I would like to leave my pteranodon on neutral, however if it gets attacked by other flyers, it often goes flying off high into the sky to kill the attacker, often never to be seen again. Also, when a pteranodon goes into fight mode, they annoyingly fly in circles and they are very difficult to mount or get them to stop. You must whistle and select passive, then whistle again and ask it to stop. Even then, they don’t like to land on the ground, or at a height you can easily mount them. So “passive” is the best mode, however you cannot leave them unprotected or they will die..

I almost never leave my fliers on neutral if I can help it because of these very reasons. I usually have 2/3 of my Dinos on passive and the rest on neutral. That way, if the odd dilo shows up at my base, 30 Dinos don’t try to trample each other to death killing it.

8 hours ago, SprayTan said:

I almost never leave my fliers on neutral if I can help it because of these very reasons. I usually have 2/3 of my Dinos on passive and the rest on neutral. That way, if the odd dilo shows up at my base, 30 Dinos don’t try to trample each other to death killing it.

I'm making videos of my 'favourite' bugs to show WarDrum just how frustrating some of them can be lol. Have you ever been in the swamp and have your Pteranodon retaliate, then stuck on the ground with a bunch of nasties because your tame won't damned well land on the ground or stay still?! :/

Archived