Best fishing spots on Ragnarok?

Guest DJRone89

Guest DJRone89

I’d assume anywhere that has a mass amount of Sabertooth Salmon as they appear to give the best loot (from my experience).

If anyone can suggest some spots it would be greatly appreciated :)

17 minutes ago, DJRone89 said:

I’d assume anywhere that has a mass amount of Sabertooth Salmon as they appear to give the best loot (from my experience).

If anyone can suggest some spots it would be greatly appreciated :)

The waterfall and ponds south of blue spire. Just up from that shallow beach line with the rock island you can walk to. Ive noticed salmon spawn in droves in one of the smaller connecting creeks.  I can relay coords later when I get home.

I fish beaver ponds but it's only cause it's out my back door and rather convenient but they aren't great in numbers. 

3 hours ago, GeneralBigBear said:

The waterfall and ponds south of blue spire. Just up from that shallow beach line with the rock island you can walk to. Ive noticed salmon spawn in droves in one of the smaller connecting creeks.  I can relay coords later when I get home.

I fish beaver ponds but it's only cause it's out my back door and rather convenient but they aren't great in numbers. 

I use the creek he's talking about often, as well as the little pond in front of the cave that has the artifact of the hunter in it. Between Viking Bay and the blue ob on the coastline. 

there are two small ponds near the green obeslisk (south east of the obelisk i think) probably one of the best spots for fishing and also for otters in my opinion. few spawns that will attack u, the largest may be direbears or a carno sometimes.  lots of fish and salmon in a quiet hidden location. the main problem being that some other tribe may  have used it as a base location or pillared it off 

Guest DJRone89
2 hours ago, Woodsman said:

there are two small ponds near the green obeslisk (south east of the obelisk i think) probably one of the best spots for fishing and also for otters in my opinion. few spawns that will attack u, the largest may be direbears or a carno sometimes.  lots of fish and salmon in a quiet hidden location. the main problem being that some other tribe may  have used it as a base location or pillared it off 

I know where you mean. My server is private so pillaring isn’t an issue.

Archived