All my structures are gone ?

Guest vassiliOFP85

Guest vassiliOFP85

Hello,

I''ve been playing for 1 year in EU - Island PVE 78.

This afternoon I was upgrading my base (to full metal, finally, as i'm a solo player and it's huge) and tonight, when I log, all my dinos (410) are floating up in the air. 

At first I think this is a lag, but no, another player comes and he can fly right through what used to be my base...

No vaults, no bags, nothing, it seems like I've been wiped of all structures on this server. Nothing in logs. Nothing in mail. Nothing on forum. I've always played fair, and I'm a high rep trader on those very forums......

So I don't understand at all what couldve happened... Can anyone please enlighten me ? Did this happen to anyone else?

Please be gentle, this is a situation i wouldn't wish to anybody.

Thanks.

Guest vassiliOFP85
Just now, Demerus said:

yesterday I had thylas in cave randomly decay even after being rendered and fed on the weekend.

Last week, my allies had an entire metal farming outpost randomly decay, they insisted they had refreshed it within the 14 days.

You just never know with this goddamn game anymore. 

This is not just my main base but every single structures that I had on my server : farming bases, pillars, etc. All. Gone. Worst is : No explanations and my dinos are drowing right now.

Also, vaults shouldve dropped to the ground when structures would decay right? They did not, everything disapeared..........................................................

Guest vassiliOFP85
Just now, Demerus said:

sounds like dev wiped all structures.

Yep thats what a friend told me, but why ? Don't they message / leave track in log / send mail or something ? Why would they do that seriously ? No paypal or anything here, and my dinos are still there.................................

Thanks for helping me understand...

1 minute ago, vassiliOFP85 said:

Yep thats what a friend told me, but why ? Don't they message / leave track in log / send mail or something ? Why would they do that seriously ? No paypal or anything here, and my dinos are still there.................................

Thanks for helping me understand...

support isn't always thorough unfortunately. Sounds pretty serious to remove all your structures without explanation.

Guest vassiliOFP85
4 minutes ago, DarthaNyan said:

maybe someone reported you for "excessive pillaring" or part of your base could have been blocking some sort of respawn point.

PvE servers now are just that: a Legal class action PvP servers - report your "opponent" for anything and everything in hope they would get wiped one day...

Do they seriously do a full structure wipe for "excessive pillaring" ? I did try to protect the swamps I used to farm meat but that's just like any serious breeder would do.... 

a guy I played with got global ban and they won't even tell him why.

IMO it is BS, before they can do anything they should be contacting people.

I mean if you report someone you have to give so much raptoring information like steam ID and stuff like that, why is it that people aren't reached out to?

I guess because then they couldn't just do what they want and not be accountable to anyone.

Guest vassiliOFP85
1 minute ago, arathein said:

a guy I played with got global ban and they won't even tell him why.

IMO it is BS, before they can do anything they should be contacting people.

I mean if you report someone you have to give so much raptoring information like steam ID and stuff like that, why is it that people aren't reached out to?

I guess because then they couldn't just do what they want and not be accountable to anyone.

Yeah, if this is indeed what happened to me (i'll wait for an answer to my ticket or a word from an official, IF i manage to get one), That would be UNACCEPTABLE from a customer point of view. Like unbelievable... No explanation or anything... I'm still shocked so far tbh lol

5 minutes ago, vassiliOFP85 said:

Do they seriously do a full structure wipe for "excessive pillaring" ?

I think that depends on the person doing the report (if that was really the case):

- he comes to the area,
- sees pillars all over the place,
- too lazy to remove them 1 by 1
- uses "destroytribestructures" on the pillar

1 minute ago, vassiliOFP85 said:

Yeah, if this is indeed what happened to me (i'll wait for an answer to my ticket or a word from an official, IF i manage to get one), That would be UNACCEPTABLE from a customer point of view. Like unbelievable... No explanation or anything... I'm still shocked so far tbh lol

I don't think they care about customer service TBH.  They have our money from purchasing the game, they get nothing else from us.  There is no incentive for them to keep long term players.

Guest vassiliOFP85
4 minutes ago, DarthaNyan said:

I think that depends on the person doing the report (if that was really the case):

- he comes to the area,
- sees pillars all over the place,
- too lazy to remove them 1 by 1
- uses "destroytribestructures" on the pillar

Wow.......................................

I've had this problem before they will reply in a support ticket but never give you a direct reason.  Only you or your guild mates will know why.  My suggestion is to stop playing with who ever your playing with and disable global chat.  I have a feeling that most of the time when this happens is because of stuff said in global chat or in your tribe chat and is due to toxicity.

• Enforcement

The action was taken for excessive structures and land claiming in areas that are away from your tribe area. These are against the Code of Conduct. 

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/code-of-conduct/

Structure Spamming - placing structures down such as pipes or wires for the purpose of disrupting others gameplay is against our code of conduct.

Archived