Ark Survival Evolved Mobile Dino Help Plzzzz

ansayr2542

I lost a therizino and she was the best I hope you can get her back and her are some ideas but first I’ll tell you the problem she was killed by a dilo unconcios and she was the best I’m pleading  you please bring her back she was red white and blue she was a female and she was very kind when a diplo was being attack she went up and faught what was attacking it and the diplo did not even mind they just killed it together but I was thinking mabey if you just take the time back all the way back and reverte it to when it was all fresh like everything would be the same everything (EDIT):I would still have all by back and all my Dino’s it would be the same world but the game would revert back to. When I went on the first time so it would just be the Dino’s reverting so like everything is going backwards only the Dino’s just all go back ok I’m gonna stop I hope you get what I mean)??????would happen like it would happen but it would just reset the single player map but I still have control over what I want to do in it so like maybe I would killed the things  around it or just ge it’s implant and revive it and carry it back with my Quetzalcoatlus  please please please please pleeease make this a possibility I’ve been looking for recorses but nothing won’t be the solvency to the problem and I really loved her even though I couldn’t save her I sound crazy but it’s true please take this into consideration ?????????????

51 minutes ago, ansayr2542 said:

I lost a therizino and she was the best I hope you can get her back and her are some ideas but first I’ll tell you the problem she was killed by a dilo unconcios and she was the best I’m pleading  you please bring her back she was red white and blue she was a female and she was very kind when a diplo was being attack she went up and faught what was attacking it and the diplo did not even mind they just killed it together but I was thinking mabey if you just take the time back all the way back and reverte it to when it was all fresh like everything would be the same everything (EDIT):I would still have all by back and all my Dino’s it would be the same world but the game would revert back to. When I went on the first time so it would just be the Dino’s reverting so like everything is going backwards only the Dino’s just all go back ok I’m gonna stop I hope you get what I mean)??????would happen like it would happen but it would just reset the single player map but I still have control over what I want to do in it so like maybe I would killed the things  around it or just ge it’s implant and revive it and carry it back with my Quetzalcoatlus  please please please please pleeease make this a possibility I’ve been looking for recorses but nothing won’t be the solvency to the problem and I really loved her even though I couldn’t save her I sound crazy but it’s true please take this into consideration ?????????????

? lemme get this straight, are you asking the devs to give you back a dead tame? or a time machine?

You know what I really had a stressful day in the office, but you my friend just made my day , hahaha this is the first and maybe the last time that I'll ever see something like that. 

On 8/8/2018 at 5:32 PM, SprayTan said:

Neutral means the Dino will attack if it is attacked or another Dino in your tribe is attacked or a building owned by your tribe is damaged. Passive Dino’s will never attack.

On 8/9/2018 at 8:05 AM, TroyParry said:

I would like to leave my pteranodon on neutral, however if it gets attacked by other flyers, it often goes flying off high into the sky to kill the attacker, often never to be seen again. Also, when a pteranodon goes into fight mode, they annoyingly fly in circles and they are very difficult to mount or get them to stop. You must whistle and select passive, then whistle again and ask it to stop. Even then, they don’t like to land on the ground, or at a height you can easily mount them. So “passive” is the best mode, however you cannot leave them unprotected or they will die..

On 8/9/2018 at 8:22 AM, SprayTan said:

I almost never leave my fliers on neutral if I can help it because of these very reasons. I usually have 2/3 of my Dinos on passive and the rest on neutral. That way, if the odd dilo shows up at my base, 30 Dinos don’t try to trample each other to death killing it.

18 hours ago, TroyParry said:

I'm making videos of my 'favourite' bugs to show WarDrum just how frustrating some of them can be lol. Have you ever been in the swamp and have your Pteranodon retaliate, then stuck on the ground with a bunch of nasties because your tame won't damned well land on the ground or stay still?! :/

20 hours ago, WarDrumJordan said:

Loved this thread. I hope you find a new Therizino to replace her.

Thank all of you guys for wishing me well and for posting funny comments god bless you and if your not Christian let your god bless you (ps I’m not very religious but I went to a private catholic school until third grade so I’m not some of those crazy people coming to strangers houses wanting to talk about their religion sorry if this afends you it’s just my opinion like  why would you take it that far what if you show up and the wrong hoise and ok imma stop ? goodybye)

Archived