About potent dust

Kamal

• 11 months later...

As far as I've known and experienced it starts in random areas; or some on certain dino's. (Not experimented that far)

And keep feeding it dust and eventually it'll turn its whole body the desired color. 

I'm not sure the amount for each dino, I'm sure it differs.

Also, you can eat the dust and have the same effect lol.

Happy Hunting!

:Melee_Damage:

On 8/6/2018 at 4:38 AM, Kamal said:

What is the max amount of potent dust that we can give to Dino to reach the max of its color changing?

i wanna change my giga’s color, but it only let me to change his stomach. If I feed him more colored potent dust, is he gonna change his full body color?

On 7/23/2019 at 9:09 AM, DinoaNoob said:

Sadly I have wondered the same thing. Is there a way to change the  zones of the creature we are coloring?

23 hours ago, Geepope said:

As far as I've known and experienced it starts in random areas; or some on certain dino's. (Not experimented that far)

And keep feeding it dust and eventually it'll turn its whole body the desired color. 

I'm not sure the amount for each dino, I'm sure it differs.

Also, you can eat the dust and have the same effect lol.

Happy Hunting!

:Melee_Damage:

To answer all of you... this comes from Becca. All zones are colored simultaneously. Depending on the original coloring of the specific zone, though, full saturation may take longer or shorter than other zones. This means lighter zones change faster and darker zone change slower. It also takes a bit of time to saturate. Each dust doesn’t apply 100% color effect immediately. 

Additionally, coloring requires less dust when used on babies. Saturation times are much shorter as well. 

Archived