New ps4 ark server, reasonable multipliers, BRING YOUR TRIBE

Hello everyone, Myself and a few friends have started a new server and are looking for players to join us. We are welcoming tribes as well as solo players. It is boosted 5x and has instatame, We are a cluster of Ab and Rag, 30 slots total. you only need to put one point into weight and you should be set. We do weekly events on the weekends and run an admin shop, metal for dinos, ask on the server for prices. Drops are also boosted. The servers are *New* !5/Boosted Ragnarok/AdminShop/BoostedDrops/AllEngrams and *New* !5/Boosted Ragnarok/AdminShop/BoostedDrops/AllEngrams. Message me for details, and add NotNovaClover7 or BlizzardOfficial on psn for an invite to the server. Note: The server name has the *s and the ! in it.

On 8/5/2018 at 2:44 PM, B1izz said:

Hello everyone, Myself and a few friends have started a new server and are looking for players to join us. We are welcoming tribes as well as solo players. It is boosted 5x and has instatame, We are a cluster of Ab and Rag, 30 slots total. you only need to put one point into weight and you should be set. We do weekly events on the weekends and run an admin shop, metal for dinos, ask on the server for prices. Drops are also boosted. The servers are *New* !5/Boosted Ragnarok/AdminShop/BoostedDrops/AllEngrams and *New* !5/Boosted Ragnarok/AdminShop/BoostedDrops/AllEngrams. Message me for details, and add NotNovaClover7 or BlizzardOfficial on psn for an invite to the server. Note: The server name has the *s and the ! in it.

I'm looking for a PvP server after a lot of hours on my own PvE

Archived