No Exp gain on offical dedicated server

I realized after about week that I am not gaining exp anymore after hitting level 44 with the same issue accurring with a member of my tribe having the same issue. 

We started in a offical dedicated server for beginners. We don't know the settings for the server but what we gathered from sources online, the cap level should he much higher. Does anyone have information on this before I submit a ticket? 

49 minutes ago, Mid5knight said:

So cap on beginner servers is only 44, that makes no sense, why waste your time? Lol I don't see the point for beginner servers if that's how it is. 

The point of beginner servers is basically letting new players test the multiplayer aspect of the game without super established tribes just wiping every noob they see. The wild dinos are low level, the tames barely can be leveled, the loot is lower tier, and the players arent as advanced with lower levels and less engrams. So when new players play there they can see if the like the game and learn the basics. Then if they feel like moving onto the real game they can transfer their characters, items, and dinos to a real server. Once you leave you can never go back. The beginner servers are for test, demo, or practice purposes they are not for the full ark experience.

Archived