PvX New Tribe

SprayTan

36 minutes ago, Magumatashi said:

Are you planning on playing primal pass server when PVX releases, or waiting weeks longer for the free release?

are you also planning on going to an easy or medium server??

Don’t have the primal pass so I will wait for it to come out. No rush. I plan on playing the hardest difficulty available.

On 8/3/2018 at 9:29 AM, WhipMachine said:

I am planning on joining the PVX servers whenever they come out. I am actually looking for someone that I can trust to tribe with me and my brother... we can restart with you once it comes out... text me at(469) 515-3721 

I hope you didn’t actually give out your number man. 

I plan to join PVX too once it's on free release and so far I have 3 people in our new tribe.
Would anyone like to join this new tribe too? Free release server, must be an active member. Treat tribe mates how you want to be treated, don't rage war on others but may raid once in a while in pvp zone only, not afraid of combat with other players, must help tribemates in some fashion and come to other's aid when attacked or raided as soon as possible for you. (If your working or are in school we understand) no talking smack or swearing in chat. If you need to swear, do this: s%*"! Just an example. Or beep it out like this: s(beep) just some rules. Will be on mobile.

On 8/3/2018 at 2:33 PM, SprayTan said:

Since, I usually have terrible luck joining tribes in pve and pvx, I decided to recruit on forums instead. Anyone willing to start fresh in pvx with me once it comes out? Looking for active people who know what they’re doing and just want to have fun.

Can I join your tribe too?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm currently on pvx medium safe haven server. Have 3 tribe mats. But finding it boring. Pvp was to extremely. Pve no point.  I thought pvx would be a good middle ground. But there is no reason for conflict.  Most of the loot crates are un lootable do to being half submerged.  I love this game. But finding it hard to find direction.  I'm lvl 76 play many hours a day. But finding it hard to grind for no reason. 

Archived