Dedicated Server on PC for playing on Xbox

Hello Ark Family,

I was hoping some of you veteran players and high tech wizards could help answer a question I've been trying to recently figure out. Can I run a dedicated server on my gaming PC (Windows 10) and actually play using my Xbox one as well as have other members of my team play on the server with their Xbox Ones? As one right now we are playing on a closed map and can only play on it if that person is logged in. Wanting to be able to log in separately when ever the team wants to on the same map and not have to worry about tethering either (tends to be annoying). Is this possible or is there another way around this without having an extra Xbox laying around?

Thanks for your help! 

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same question. I have 2 xboxes and 1 gaming laptop. If I run the dedicaded server on my Laptop, it blocks my xbox live user and i cant play anything on my console. I want to start an dedicaded server on my laptop and want to connect and play with my 2 xboxes. Do i need another ark licence on another user on Xbox Live or is there another soloution? 

Archived