Does Tek Bed give Reaper babies XP while pregnant?

Migol

5 hours ago, Migol said:

As per title, I know at the start a tek bed actually killed the reaper babies but from what I've heard that's been fixed.

What I haven't heard is whether you could now simply get pregnant, log out with a tek bed and a stocked generator, and come back in with the XP part completed?    Anyone tried this yet?

They fixed the Tek Bed buff so it doesn't remove the "Reaper Gestation" effect, only other debuffs.

Tek Bed only gives exp for you. Getting experience for Reaper King Embryo is, like what @Wazzamaniac said, is through mass slaughter. Pop 2/3 high-level queens while on a 2x EXP with Broth of Enlightment (Horn gathered in other map) will easily reach max level, long as you are the one dealing the final blow and not your dino.

1 hour ago, Vaculity said:

They fixed the Tek Bed buff so it doesn't remove the "Reaper Gestation" effect, only other debuffs.

Tek Bed only gives exp for you. Getting experience for Reaper King Embryo is, like what @Wazzamaniac said, is through mass slaughter. Pop 2/3 high-level queens while on a 2x EXP with Broth of Enlightment (Horn gathered in other map) will easily reach max level, long as you are the one dealing the final blow and not your dino.

I would like to specify, dealing the final blow yourself gives more xp but is not essential :)

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 2:36 AM, Everysunny said:

i by myself to kill Spinosaurus babies, Spinosaurus is more Experience.

I usually stock 10-12 junk spino eggs in my reaper fridge and just kill them as well. Sometimes I get over 20 spinos because some eggs give twins or triplets. It's a pretty nice way of doing things

Archived