Does tame limit decrease?

BigHits31

I just started playing Ark the other day and I am on a local server for now if that makes any difference for this question. I tamed two small dinosaurs and the tame limit as expected went to 2/600. Unfortunately I was killed along with my two dinosaurs and I figured that would reset the tame limit to 0/600 but it didn't. Is this a glitch or are dead tamed dinosaurs still supposed to count towards the tame limit? It just seems kind of weird that dead tames would still count. 

Guest DJRone89
22 minutes ago, BigHits31 said:

I just started playing Ark the other day and I am on a local server for now if that makes any difference for this question. I tamed two small dinosaurs and the tame limit as expected went to 2/600. Unfortunately I was killed along with my two dinosaurs and I figured that would reset the tame limit to 0/600 but it didn't. Is this a glitch or are dead tamed dinosaurs still supposed to count towards the tame limit? It just seems kind of weird that dead tames would still count. 

Clearly a bug. A dino that dies should lower the limit. What does your tribe log say?

Archived