ChiefInspectorBasil

Rock drakes stuck under the ground.

I'm sure this isn't the first post about it, as I've seen this happen to so many on my server, rock drakes get cinched under a reaper queen for example when you try to escape you get forced under the ground and become stuck. despite making a ticket over a week ago, nothing is being done. Surely this isn't a full release game? 

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, ChiefInspectorBasil said:

I'm sure this isn't the first post about it, as I've seen this happen to so many on my server, rock drakes get cinched under a reaper queen for example when you try to escape you get forced under the ground and become stuck. despite making a ticket over a week ago, nothing is being done. Surely this isn't a full release game? 

been a problem since Aberr was released. Still nothing has been done about it after countless reports and meetings with GMs to recover dinos that fall through the mesh.

We just shot another drake today because a reaper pushed it under. Can’t put a transmitter down because a tribe has pillared every spot in the queen spawn. 

I wish they had left shinehorns as a mobile obelisk - that would cure this terrible map layer design that aberration devs created. 

On ‎9‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 11:51 PM, flamron said:

We just shot another drake today because a reaper pushed it under. Can’t put a transmitter down because a tribe has pillared every spot in the queen spawn. 

I wish they had left shinehorns as a mobile obelisk - that would cure this terrible map layer design that aberration devs created. 

they could let us build transmitter on paracer platform (at least on pve).  They could clear so many ticket that way and we could have fun with rescue mission in red biome

• Like 1

A tek transmitter is probably the fastest way to get it out if it hasnt sunk past transmitter range. If you cant place one, as long as you can access the creatures inventory to feed it or set a paracer with a platform and troughs on its back near it so it will eat, it should be fine until your ticket goes through. Just remember to visit it often and make sure its eating from the trough before you leave. 

Well I uninstalled the ark for the third and last time because of this bug. I'm sure WC don't give a poop and will not replace the only RD I had. It is not worth keep playing a game where WC does not care about community, really tired to loose stuff to bugs while they only looks to bring more and more buged DLCs. Also tried to talk to Jen and Jat at Twitter and they, offcourse, ignored.

DpzKeq4WkAAS-Md.jpg