Please HELP Nitrado Server Settings

Message added by Jerryn

Locking as this has turned from a thread about server setup/configuration into a server ad.  Please open a server ad and and make sure to review the rules pinned in this forum.  Thanks.

Im setting up my own cluster server on PS4 and have been prepping for this for a while. Im familiar with Nitrado and how to use it. But who ever is very familiar with how to set up breeding/imprinting please help me. What Im trying to do is have Fast Maturation and Fast Imprinting. For Example what I want is a Rex to be Raised in about 1 1/2 Hours or 2 Hours. And imprint it up to 2 or 4 times in that time frame. Whoever helps me I would be so grateful and you are more than welcome to join my server once its up. Should be up sometime this week. Help me and if you want to join I will get you set up ASAP 

https://yetiunofficialserver.wixsite.com/yetiarkservers     My Website I Set up for the Cluster Server

Maturation at 40x with cuddle interval at .1 will have your rexes and wyverns raised in a few hrs with first imprint being at about 47 minutes and a total of 2 imprint sessions each one yielding 50%  

Other maturation/ cuddle that work are:

Maturation 10x/ Cuddle .4

Maturation 20x/ Cuddle .2

Maturation 30x/ Cuddle .15 

You can download SA Companion app for various calculators such as breeding that will allow you to plug in the numbers you want to use and it will give you the exact times for each dino from incubation to adult and tell you how much food they will need. 

**If you want it closer to the time you mentioned, I imagine using 80x maturation with .05 cuddle will work but that is really high & I have not used it. But there seems to be a pattern with the maturation and cuddle so it shouldn't be too difficult to figure out your desired setting based off what I gave you. You should also know the higher the setting, some smaller dinos wont receive full imprint if any at all, such as Vultures. Good luck. 

3 hours ago, bufbillsfan2015 said:

What's the server name?

Servers are not up yet but first 10 people to join will be given a starter base. It will be called "Yeti Unofficial Servers" we will have 3 maps. I might be starting the first server tomorrow. But if not they will all be up Friday. Just save the website I posted in the first post. I will keep everyone up to date

• Jerryn locked this topic

Archived