Adding a tame to the aberration spawn table

Hey i was having trouble understanding on adding a tame into the spawn table, if this is in the wrong section, please move it admins.

Basically I want to add lymantrias (moths) a very rare(like gigas on rag) spawn into the bioluminescent zone(blue) but im having trouble understand it. If someone is able to help me, it is greatly appreciated.

Guest DJRone89
12 hours ago, Gdude45678 said:

Hey i was having trouble understanding on adding a tame into the spawn table, if this is in the wrong section, please move it admins.

Basically I want to add lymantrias (moths) a very rare(like gigas on rag) spawn into the bioluminescent zone(blue) but im having trouble understand it. If someone is able to help me, it is greatly appreciated.

Try this code, and add it to the game.ini. Wild dino wipe to force the spawns in and get the ball rolling. Try adjusting the values I put in bold below.

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="AB_DinoSpawnEntries_TwitchBioLand",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Moth",EntryWeight=0.2,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Moth_Character_BP_C")),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Moth_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.02)))

Archived