Giga spawns

BizzlesLunchBox

Can anyone help? I tamed a giga on the highlands on ragnarok over 24 hours ago. Because I’m greedy I’m looking for another but one hasn’t spawned?! I logged on for a few hours during the day today and one wasn’t there. One still isn’t there!! I’ve flown all around and I’ve killed everything a few times. Any tips on what to do? While I’ve got some spare time I want to tame another one. There’s one near the green orb as usual but there isn’t one in the desert. Anyone shed any tips? 

Guest DJRone89

There are 2 spawn points near Green Ob, one on the open fields that stretches as far as the empty lake to the North, and another that wraps around to the SE of the Ob towards the coastal Wyvern area.

I’ve only ever seen 3 Giga’s on the map at any given time but there are 4 spawn points, with up to 2 potentially spawning in a zone.

5 hours ago, DJRone89 said:

There are 2 spawn points near Green Ob, one on the open fields that stretches as far as the empty lake to the North, and another that wraps around to the SE of the Ob towards the coastal Wyvern area.

I’ve only ever seen 3 Giga’s on the map at any given time but there are 4 spawn points, with up to 2 potentially spawning in a zone.

Thanks for the response. So Basically I need I kill the other gigas on the map to spawn others?

Archived