Community Crunch 142: Mysterious Mysteries: Introducing ???????

Jen

It's an air Elemental!

Look at it's eyes, it's one of Extinctions bosses, why else would their be element in the background.

I'm not sure if it's tameable, but they should make the Ornimegalonyx King, so you can tame a bunch of Ornimegalonyx's and lead your Ornimegalonyx army into battle against the Ornimegalonyx King, so your head Ornimegalonyx can take over the Ornimegalonyx Territory and become the new Ornimegalonyx King, therefore making your Ornimegalonyx's XP rate go up by 2X. :-P.

Anyway, just an Ornimegalonyx theory about an easter egg designed specifically for the Ornimegalonyx.

P.S. If you do add the Ornimegalonyx King and Ornimegalonyx Territory, can you please add an extra part to all maps: Ornimegalonyx Island, where it is impossible to make it there via air or land, and barely possible to make it via ocean.

14 hours ago, Orihime67 said:

The owl looks awesome! Excited to see what it can do and if it is night boosted creature, or a titan. Curious what it’s kibble will be though? I hope they make it a Yuty egg kibble. That egg keeps stacking and stacking in my fridge... at this rate we will have fridges full the way we breed, lol! ? It’s absolutely useless other than adding it to a recipe of your own for healing purposes, lol!

*I hope they make the kibble Giga Egg Kibble, so they're nearly impossible to tame.*

Did I say anything?

P.S. Wildcard don't actually do that, it will be the biggest troll since the removal of the Tether Distance Slider.

2 hours ago, TobyPlayz5 said:

It's an air Elemental!

Look at it's eyes, it's one of Extinctions bosses, why else would their be element in the background.

I'm not sure if it's tameable, but they should make the Ornimegalonyx King, so you can tame a bunch of Ornimegalonyx's and lead your Ornimegalonyx army into battle against the Ornimegalonyx King, so your head Ornimegalonyx can take over the Ornimegalonyx Territory and become the new Ornimegalonyx King, therefore making your Ornimegalonyx's XP rate go up by 2X. :-P.

Anyway, just an Ornimegalonyx theory about an easter egg designed specifically for the Ornimegalonyx.

P.S. If you do add the Ornimegalonyx King and Ornimegalonyx Territory, can you please add an extra part to all maps: Ornimegalonyx Island, where it is impossible to make it there via air or land, and barely possible to make it via ocean.

This is what I said. Definitely the air Titan mini boss

• Like 1

well the question is how big do you consider a titan?

and do you mean titan size(titanosaur) or titan size(the monstrosities from extinction) or even just like twice the size of the wyvern or somthing?

i doubt that it will be a titan considering that the map of extinction (at least what we  have seen) does not have any room for it to land nor would the other maps.

it could be the size of 2 wyverns mashed together but i don't see the legitimacy of doing this if they are going for a more realistic outlook on an owl

my bets are on that it is going to be a shoulder mount or ride. and my theory for this is that if they are going off of real world examples witch they seem to have been doing so far. then the largest owl in the world is ether the bubo owl or the great grey owl neither of witch are tree lengths in size nor even remotely close to the size required to carry a full grown man on there back(of course WC always has the option of throwing reality and legitimacy out the window.) but this is just me voicing my opinions and logic.

and i think as to the  "Floating structures or structures that extend past normal building limits on platform saddles or rafts for PVP purposes" it is not saying that you cant extend the raft size with roofs. it just means that you cant use any exploits or hacks to extend past the 2 or three roof limit. i.e you cant hack or exploit the game to allow you to build even when your roof is red or is requiring foundation support. and I believe that this goes not just for rafts but for any scenario in witch this is a possibility.

New content, we don’t need new content. We need a game with no glitches and hardly any bugs. I’m on Xbox official small tribe servers 50 Aberration and it’s so easy to get under the map and raid anyone a tribe called GOD has been undermaping like every tribe on the server. I think this is ridiculous to say that this game is full release

Looks cool now we just need a way to display are armor and some sort of stand to place are flying pets on. Also a weapon rack and a breath meter when transporting fish out of water to another location, and stairs why are there no normal stairs. And a gate smaller then a b gate but bigger then the small one. And speacial saddle classes that offer protection from knock off, cold, heat, poison, it’s a game with tek so why not it could be a thing.  And lastly a ore and gem only found in caves where you have to use only a pick or special tool to mine them add the ore and gems to saddle, armor, weapon bps etc

12 hours ago, Notorious2652 said:

Ornimegalonyx, there was actually owl dinosaurs just fyi

Cool but I wouldn’t really call that an owl “dinosaur” since it didn’t live at the same time. And of coarse there are prehistoric owls but there is no evidence that this is, or is based off any prehistoric owl. There are extinct genus’s of almost all modern day creatures. 

This game is no longer worth it, I have been playing for 3 years, lost everything countless times including through server jumps, I used to love this game, now all it is, is a lag out party game, where the goal is to stay connected, that aside I'm tired of server cap!!! Omg everyday 467 gets capped and we just sit there telling each other to kill tames, and the boat/platform saddle tame limit is rediculous, how can you take away so many tames for 1 boat 1 saddle, we wouldn't hit dino cap everyday if that wasn't a thing, also yay colored dinosaur.......not cool, no one really got any nice dinos on that sever do to tame cap every time you tame 1 Dino, this game is not worth this stress, also all you devs need to do the #gigaraise challenge, you think its cute to lose 24 hours of sleep for a giga?!?!? You raise a giga and tell me your cool with going to work after 24 hrs of no sleep, ridiculous goals on a rediculous game

Edited by AwakeAmnion