Community Crunch 142: Mysterious Mysteries: Introducing ???????

Jen

8 minutes ago, gilgamesh9 said:

On second thought it is most likely some kind of falcon.

And whats with the weird tendrils on its ears and eyes? Some sort of sensory things?

Those tendrils? Almost certainly feathers. Look up bronze parotia, birds can have weird wiry feathers like that. Generally birds don’t use any form of feather/filament for sensory purposes, with a few exceptions (kakapo being the only one I know of)

Also, look up Harpy Eagle. They resemble this animal almost more than it does an owl.

The owl looks awesome! Excited to see what it can do and if it is night boosted creature, or a titan. Curious what it’s kibble will be though? I hope they make it a Yuty egg kibble. That egg keeps stacking and stacking in my fridge... at this rate we will have fridges full the way we breed, lol! ? It’s absolutely useless other than adding it to a recipe of your own for healing purposes, lol!

Edited by Orihime67

16 hours ago, Eanaya said:

We don't need more (*fresh*) servers that will just cap within three weeks again. We need an actual, well considered long term solution for the server nomadism that's been going on for months. Any x amount of new servers will go down the same road previous ones have - be good for a few weeks, cap, and turn into ghost towns as people move on to the next set.

I'd like to know three things:
- Does anyone whom it concerns actually READ or even just CARE about the numerous suggestions that have been made regarding cap,
- Is there ANY intent on even TRYING to find a solution, and
- Why is PvE treated like it doesn't even exist?

Dido,  I understand the want to keep evolving the game, but with the current system having so many issues it seems to me it would be better to fix what Wildcard has already. That would greatly increase the popularity of Ark. It is all over these posts and in game chat on CrossPlay about how bad lag is and the tame cap issue as well. We only have (2) of each map available for CrossPlay Survivors. Wildcard should support all versions/platforms of their product equally.  Not just “Steam”. I know it is popular because of Mods, but the base game itself is great. So please get us some support for PVE and Crossplay.

17 hours ago, Eanaya said:

We don't need more (*fresh*) servers that will just cap within three weeks again. We need an actual, well considered long term solution for the server nomadism that's been going on for months. Any x amount of new servers will go down the same road previous ones have - be good for a few weeks, cap, and turn into ghost towns as people move on to the next set.

I'd like to know three things:
- Does anyone whom it concerns actually READ or even just CARE about the numerous suggestions that have been made regarding cap,
- Is there ANY intent on even TRYING to find a solution, and
- Why is PvE treated like it doesn't even exist?

I wrote messages on the forum, in the comments ... the wild card removes everything. It's sad that we got such poopty developers.

Ok I'm guessing this is for the new dlc that comes out in 4 months. But when can we see more non dlc content? I have the season pass but there isn't much in the 2 dlc maps and if there is, you cant use them on other maps (except some on Ragnarok) so bottom line is, what new animals or tools we going to get? There was a time when 4 animals were out every 2-3 weeks but we haven't had anything like that in a while