Minimum stats for a boss rex

Cdub

That depending of the meta, if it's 19 rexs 1 yuty you can easely beat gamma-beta broodmother with 20k-25k HP, and 500+ melee (alpha require MINI 30k HP 700+ melee if you have 80+ armor saddle) i personnaly prefere to play with 40k HP and rest in damages (700+)

Monkey is easy too, he don't deal so much damages, but same as broodmother.

For dragon i'm using therizi and shotguns.

On 7/30/2018 at 12:17 PM, Cdub said:

What are the minimum stats for boss rex's? I currently have 25k hp with 450-470 melee and that's with me putting all the points in health and melee.

I’ve beaten the Beta Broodmother and Megapithecus with Rex stats of 30k HP and 500 - 700 melee and 70-90 armor saddles.  The Beta Broodmother might kill some of your rexes though, I had rexes lose over 27k hp in the fight.  If you are talking about gamma bosses you could probably stomp them with those stats and primitive saddles.  Just make sure you have a Yutyrannus and keep the buff up the entire fight.

• 7 months later...

One thing I'd suggest if you aren't sure, but it is a little time consuming(although not as time consuming as losing all your rexes and saddles), is to go in to single player and spawn in rexes and saddles and level them to be similar to yours then test the boss fight you want to try.  Make sure you change the difficulty to 1.0(or whatever yours is if you play unofficial) because single player defaults to 0.2, and also jack the xp way up so that you can pretty much instantly get all the levels and put them where you need to.  Also when I've done this, I've always leveled them to be slightly worse than mine so that if I get it done I can be a little more sure that I'll be safe with what I've got.

• 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived