No matter how many videos you watch the meta at the minute is ddos then mesh. You do get people who pull up but as soon as it goes bad you'll very quickly see the server ping hit 255. Once thats done with and the defenders push the attackers off (which is what 9 times out of 10 happens) the server will get ddosed for a couple of days and several mesh attacks will happen at low pop times until you literally give up. Good luck out there, hope you keep your sanity like im clutching onto mine :)

if you don't build in a cave you cant be meshed.. 

meta is speed and lag.. not sure if the lag in induced by DDOS.. but that's the currently OP way of playing. 

you can by pass most game mechanics if you over the 180% speed mark. 

I have run into enough bases and turn of the generator before the rest of the base spawns in and teleport me out to know ITS A THING 

18 hours ago, Dylan1602 said:

No matter how many videos you watch the meta at the minute is ddos then mesh. You do get people who pull up but as soon as it goes bad you'll very quickly see the server ping hit 255. Once thats done with and the defenders push the attackers off (which is what 9 times out of 10 happens) the server will get ddosed for a couple of days and several mesh attacks will happen at low pop times until you literally give up. Good luck out there, hope you keep your sanity like im clutching onto mine :)

15 hours ago, Yster said:

if you don't build in a cave you cant be meshed.. 

meta is speed and lag.. not sure if the lag in induced by DDOS.. but that's the currently OP way of playing. 

you can by pass most game mechanics if you over the 180% speed mark. 

I have run into enough bases and turn of the generator before the rest of the base spawns in and teleport me out to know ITS A THING 

Luckily I'm playing on dedicated server so I don't have to deal with under meshing, i personally wouldnt touch official if you paid me.

Archived