Original winter wonderland this year?

ArcTrooper210

I wish they would take the time to do the holiday events (or at the very least the Halloween one since I haven't experienced the full Christmas one) . Those times were honestly 3x more fun than I've ever had in any of the DLC they have released. I loved everything about that Halloween event from the starting music, to the little sound the grave stones made when you demolished them lol. Now I just feel like an old war veteran every time I tell new people what the Halloween event use to be like back in ye olden days ? I'm not sure why they can't just do all of the work on the front end, then make it so its like a switch to turn it on and off each year that the season comes around. Tbh I'd personally be happy even if they didn't add anything new each year and just left it as it was the first year I experienced it on Xbox. 

@Eli  Do you think it could be possible this year for the team to do the same thing that was released before? Or would that be something that Jen or Jat had to answer? 

Yea I loved it, and I actually didn't even recieve the first skin off of it either. I was just happy for something new to do outside of typical art things. We prepped for weeks trying to get ready to take down the dodorex. Never got the chance to actually fight it due to a war that started, but it didn't stop the excitement of wondering if it was about to spawn on top of our base each time it came in ?I really hoped we would get a response from Eli at least since he responds 2/1 over the others. Guess its not something they want to address though. ?

Archived