Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jameshadinata97

titanosaur taming without saddle

Recommended Posts

On 7/31/2018 at 10:48 AM, jeckylim said:

honestly i don't know what level is the pursuit, it just come up after i finished all of the kibble & hunting pursuit. but i think it's a high level pursuit.

hmm.. how long it takes you to knocked it out ? cuz it takes me more than 40 mins to killed one when i'm trying to tame it, i just spam the canon / boulder to the head. well.. so far i already killed 2 titan when i'm trying to tame it. i'm sure it would be more easier if i intend to killing it.

hey... its me again... i just get the quest to hunt giga... and still doesnt know what level to get it... but for sure i got it at level between 84 and 92... i just aquired the artifact of the immune, from the swamp cave. Since it said i have to be a higher level to play the quest and i did it anyways... i also use intense focus, watch ads for 2x xp, and get a dossier... wml on getting the titan saddle hahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/30/2018 at 7:45 AM, jeckylim said:

try to finished the pursuit, the one that required you to kill a Giga. i don't know if the reward is random or not but i got a apprentice titan platform saddle from that.

btw, is it the same with the pc / console that a titan only can get 8k torpor per area and need to move far away before it can get more torpor ? cuz no matter what method i'm using (either catapult or canon to the head) i always ended up killing it.

yeah... the reward is fixed then... i also got the apprentice titan saddle too... finally i got to use the titan hahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, WINNERn1 said:

Hoo sorry. For tan the titanosaur must not be blocked? I tried in tan 2 and I killed them. So, how to do ?

yeah... it has to move in order to inflict torpor for it... and use cannon for even faster result than rpg or catapult... and hit it on its face... other body part will only inflict damage for the titan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, WINNERn1 said:

I have use the cannon and the rpg but I kill the titanosaur. I not understand why I can't tam the titanosaur. 

you have to shoot it exactly on its head, or face... and it have to be moving, if its stuck on something, it wont gain any torpor... btw you play on mobile?IMG_6168.thumb.png.214f6ab8a25bd8893fc1dcda652d35ce.png

here to cheer you up a bit... to show you that its possible to tame one... and i do it solo...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, WINNERn1 said:

J'essaye encore en le tirant dans la tête mais je ne peux pas le faire. Avec le RPG ou le pistolet, vous avez besoin de combien de munitions? I play on mobile solo.  

if i translate this correctly. i use cannon and need around 50-60 cannonballs, that include miss shots too. In the wiki i should only need 21 cannonballs for a titan level 1, but i made more instead because i know i will miss a lot of shots. The titan will make a different animation when it get a torpor hit, i guess something like shaking its head, i dont really remember how it is though. Since you keep killing one, maybe when trying to knock out one, check its health too. But killing a titan isnt bad anyways... you get a lot of xp and get to level up quickly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm already level 100. And so I have to wait for him to calm down and stop running for him in the head. And I noticed that when he's calm and I pull him out of the head he makes a gesture of start or fear and he burrows. Does this mean that the torpor is increasing? Thank you very much for your help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/19/2018 at 1:26 AM, WINNERn1 said:

I'm already level 100. And so I have to wait for him to calm down and stop running for him in the head. And I noticed that when he's calm and I pull him out of the head he makes a gesture of start or fear and he burrows. Does this mean that the torpor is increasing? Thank you very much for your help.

so i guess what you mean is sometimes the titan stopped for a second right? and then you shoot it on the head, if the titan shakes its head after you shoot it on its head then yes, it gains torpor, but running away only means it cannot attack you and it runs away when it cant attack you. And be patience when taming a titan, you dont need to barrage dozens of cannonballs or rocket... it loses torpor pretty slowly (in my case i even managed to grab another batch or cannonballs because i ran out of it). make sure you get a accurate hit only to its head

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



the titan took like 2 hours to tame... but its because i need to restock on my cannonballs and gather metal too... if im really well prepared, i guess it will take like 1 hour... my quetz isnt that good... 
40 mins to kill?? thats really fast. knocking it if youre with someone is really easy, but doing it solo is really hard... the hard thing is to really hit it on the face though


If rocket launcher is work to tame titanosaur?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jameshadinata97 said:

hey.. have you found any tuso yet??? i've found 4 alpha mosa and still no tuso at all... where do you could even find it? im sure its the edges of the map right?

Yes I've found 2 so far, last one was yesterday I was farming ammonite bile, and I had my rage meter on and it starts attacking me normally I don't engage but when I saw it and I had plenty of black pearl on me so I went for the taming, but I made a terrible mistake when I jumped off my tame the Electrophorus were all over me and I died, when I came back everything was dead already because I had my mosa and 2 Plesiosaurs on follow and neutral so they killed it and everything around the area.

Good thing I've got some black pearl from it found them in one of my plesio, but I couldn't recover my body, for some reson when you die deep underwater you won't be able to recover your body, might be a bug or something so be careful of that.

If you wish to find one just go around the perimeter of the map on the very deep, you'll be able to find them there, but I dunno if it's tamable everyone seems to have an issue with taming them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NeNe said:

If you wish to find one just go around the perimeter of the map on the very deep, you'll be able to find them there, but I dunno if it's tamable everyone seems to have an issue with taming them.

yes i've done that... its really frustrating... i think alpha mosa was the rarest sea creature on ark and yet after hours of searching, 4 alpha mosa and 0 tuso whatsoever... and i've seen a video of somebody tamed one... its on youtube

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Randyk said:

Which way to you knockout titanosaur. I use Rocket launcher but he dead. I target only head plz help me

you should try to knock it out using cannon instead... its cheaper and much more effective... and the titanosaur have to be able to move (rotating doesnt count) in order for it to take torpor 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, jameshadinata97 said:

yes i've done that... its really frustrating... i think alpha mosa was the rarest sea creature on ark and yet after hours of searching, 4 alpha mosa and 0 tuso whatsoever... and i've seen a video of somebody tamed one... its on youtube

I honestly didn't try taming one yet except this one time and I had rage on from the ammonite, I'm really waiting for the opportunity to be able to rent a server sometimes in November according to the upcoming patches, so I can enjoy the game again, single player is boring now with fixed difficulty and multiplayer is unplayable with random, so till them I think I'll be in the mood again for taming and stuff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NeNe said:

I honestly didn't try taming one yet except this one time and I had rage on from the ammonite, I'm really waiting for the opportunity to be able to rent a server sometimes in November according to the upcoming patches, so I can enjoy the game again, single player is boring now with fixed difficulty and multiplayer is unplayable with random, so till them I think I'll be in the mood again for taming and stuff

yeah... its true, when you already high level and done everything... the game become boring... the only sensible thing is to do cave runs... like the cavern of lost hope i guess? i never entered it though... or does it even exist(?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, jameshadinata97 said:

yeah... its true, when you already high level and done everything... the game become boring... the only sensible thing is to do cave runs... like the cavern of lost hope i guess? i never entered it though... or does it even exist(?)

There are no underwater caves on mobile so far

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...