Mastercrafted and ascendant saddles (Worthless)?

NeNe

Trying to figure out how I'm gonna be able to craft my ascendant Giga saddle but this is a joke when the smithy holds up to 75 slots and that's almost about how much hide I need.

Even if you try to craft it on the castoroide that in theory might have unlimited slots as long as it can hold the weight and there's no way it can hold the weight of over 3k metal even if it was a perfect tame and you only level up its weight in single player.

So what's the point of running ice cave or whatever what cave countless times anymore trying to find this mastercrafted or ascendant saddle that you'll never be able to craft? Even the mastercrafted saddle needs more than 90 slots and over 1700 metal that even those the castoroides can't hold.

You really reach a point in the game that it's frustrating in a way that if you can't progress in terms of gear there's no reason to play the game anymore due to limitations that you're not able to exceed.

Did anyone figure out a way to deal with this issue? 

Thank you.

11 minutes ago, Bastipcf said:

Either you're trying it to craft it in a high weight Stat argentavis or in the tek replicator. Those saddles are end game stuff, it's intended that they can't be crafted that easily.

I'll try argentavis, will take a while to breed a good one for weight but keep in mind it's single player highest level wild is 30, so stats not that great, and tek isn't introduced on mobile neither sure if they'll ever do it.

Thank you for your answer 

6 hours ago, NeNe said:

I'll try argentavis, will take a while to breed a good one for weight but keep in mind it's single player highest level wild is 30, so stats not that great, and tek isn't introduced on mobile neither sure if they'll ever do it.

Thank you for your answer 

Don’t waste your time. Unless I’m mistaken, argent saddles don’t act as smithies yet. Double check to be sure but I’m fairly certain.

50 minutes ago, SprayTan said:

Don’t waste your time. Unless I’m mistaken, argent saddles don’t act as smithies yet. Double check to be sure but I’m fairly certain.

I double checked they never were a smithy, only castoroides saddles are a mobile smithy, I checked Wiki and the pc and console forums as well, you can only craft acquired BP on the argie, meaning you won't see the smithy menu folders and all on the Argie and you can't even repair gear on them as well, but it says you can craft so no harm in giving it a try.

Beside I already hatched an egg yesterday and got 2 twins both level 46, not bad for single player, if it didn't work I'll use them as mules for obsidian and metal.

Archived