MotherOfRaptors

Lost character. What happens next?

On 7/18/2019 at 11:24 AM, HoboNation said:

If you have lost a character and are wondering what to do next, follow this procedure:

Sit in a semi comfortable position on the floor

Assume a fetal position

Place head between legs

Begin to rock back and forth repeatedly

Begin to cry

Maintain this action until the acceptance of your character being gone for good sets in and takes hold.

Only after you have completed this behavior should you then log a ticket, this way you can mentally prepare yourself for the "we are sorry but we arent going to restore your character because reasons" reply that you will get back from support.

You make my day ! 🤣

I play on 5 servers, each server has its own character... very rarely do I send them across servers just in case the inevitable happens... lost character.

Sorry to hear your pain OP, but for those others out there constantly transferring between servers, just make another char, jump on a Giga/Reaper and go farm some XP, within an hr or two over the weekend, youll have enough levels to get the engrams you mainly need.

What I tend to do is go and do the three easy bosses on Alpha with each player as soon as they are eligible (Center and Rag) all in one go and when the servers seem quiet, that way I dont have to worry about transferring too many times and worrying about losing levels after level 90.

This has worked for me this far, only alpha ascended once and moved that char to Ext to make use of the amounts of Element on there. 

• Thanks 1

On 11/13/2019 at 3:08 PM, Anarki said:

I play on 5 servers, each server has its own character... very rarely do I send them across servers just in case the inevitable happens... lost character.

Sorry to hear your pain OP, but for those others out there constantly transferring between servers, just make another char, jump on a Giga/Reaper and go farm some XP, within an hr or two over the weekend, youll have enough levels to get the engrams you mainly need.

What I tend to do is go and do the three easy bosses on Alpha with each player as soon as they are eligible (Center and Rag) all in one go and when the servers seem quiet, that way I dont have to worry about transferring too many times and worrying about losing levels after level 90.

This has worked for me this far, only alpha ascended once and moved that char to Ext to make use of the amounts of Element on there. 

Great tip, Anarki! I also now have multiple characters, but I hate, that I am almost forced to do so. Imprinting sucks  and not being able to transfer items in your inventory also sucks. I would very much prefer to have just one and only character and not split my progress between multiple alts.