pvp Add play as Dino on mobile pls

Matutesa

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/2/2019 at 9:02 AM, Faramir said:

I also agree. This should be a thing! Lots of people like the Play As A Dino feature, and I think that it should be added into the next big update!!

On 7/27/2018 at 11:38 AM, Matutesa said:

Does anyone play on mobile because I do. But doesn’t it get boring sometimes when your mates play it on Xbox and PlayStations and say they had so much fun play ark as a Dino.

Well I say Ark please add Play as Dino onto mobile.

Like this topic if you play on mobile and want to play as dino

The only problem is that mobile devices to not have the power to include that in an update. They would have to make a separate app for it.

• 1 month later...

On 2/22/2019 at 12:58 PM, Shawnna said:

I play on mobile and that would be nice to have that option even if it's another app hey more money for them ?

On 1/19/2019 at 11:34 AM, NoahTheGoat666 said:

The only problem is that mobile devices to not have the power to include that in an update. They would have to make a separate app for it.

That’s true. They would also need the funding, though. But I’d say they have it from all the expansions people buy... Dunno.

• 1 month later...

Actually this is not true that devices can’t take these updates ark normally updates for a while on my iPhone and iPad but it can still running these updates and people that complain that ark is a crap game and is super glitchy are morons because either they should get a better phone computer etc... or a better WiFi source 

ps I took computer engineering a iPad 4 gen can handle have of the stuff a normal office computer can while an iPad Pro can handle a cheaper game computer

• 2 months later...

I feel that play as Dino should be available for mobile as well. It would be fine if it had to be another app. Ark can get boring at times, and I watch YT videos of people playing as a Dino on ark, and it looks awesome! I mean, I know other people would appreciate it if WarDrumStudios could make it possible to play as a Dino on ark mobile. So please look into this, and maybe make it happen. 

You all clearly have no clue how development for this game works. You want a brand new regular ark feature in mobile right away? You have just gotten a huge update for mobile! Just go play the pc game then. Mobile is a different game for a variety of reasons. Stop trying to make it exactly the same as PC. 

You’re bored and want a challenge? Try playing brutal and speed running the dungeons. There’s plenty of content I’m sure you haven’t even brushed on Mobile, unless you just cheated from the beginning. 

Archived