Tribe dont show player who raided you ?

Bullz

4 hours ago, Bullz said:

hello thought of that .. i dont not find anything in the patch notes ? Perhaps you know a patch version of that ? 

https://ark.gamepedia.com/247.93

• Changed enemy-structure destruction log (for the victim tribe) to not display in Tribe Logs by default (instead, a generic structure destruction message is given). Use the following server setting to make it indicate the attacker tribe:

2 years ago

Ahh, the politics of ark. The main people smiling to your face, claiming to be cool and 100% to your alignment also being the exact same people who just secretly blew up more than half of that base you spent over a month building, along with everything within it.

The social experimentation on this game is actually one of the only other aspects that even keep me around. Just shows the true colors of people in general when left to their own anonymous devices. The moral of the story..?

A lot of people just inherently suck.

8 hours ago, eESTlane said:

those are pve deaths. i did some drowning on official pve back in the day, burnt a few over campfires 9_9

on pvp though usually the c4 splash dmg gets the goal

okay all he kills with c4 i will never get a message ? Even when he kills a dino dodo for example ?  

What do you have to do to even show up in the log with full names? Killing a dinosaur with a normal weapon, etc? 

On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 6:31 PM, Masurao said:

Ahh, the politics of ark. The main people smiling to your face, claiming to be cool and 100% to your alignment also being the exact same people who just secretly blew up more than half of that base you spent over a month building, along with everything within it.

The social experimentation on this game is actually one of the only other aspects that even keep me around. Just shows the true colors of people in general when left to their own anonymous devices. The moral of the story..?

A lot of people just inherently suck.

That's why I live by a code:

Respect many

Love few

Trust none

And always keep a blade in arms reach

On ‎7‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 12:21 AM, Bullz said:

okay all he kills with c4 i will never get a message ? Even when he kills a dino dodo for example ?  

What do you have to do to even show up in the log with full names? Killing a dinosaur with a normal weapon, etc? 

Pretty much, yes. If they are killed by C4, not sure if rockets are the same, then it won't show who did it in the log

On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 3:26 PM, eESTlane said:

those are pve deaths. i did some drowning on official pve back in the day, burnt a few over campfires 9_9

on pvp though usually the c4 splash dmg gets the goal

This is true but sometimes it doesn't get all of them. I raided one base where we found the members sleeping in an open room. We made a couple benches and handcuffed them to it while we looted. 2 out of 4 of them logged on and watched as we were raiding their stuff and they couldn't do anything. Told them if they kept the chatter quiet we wouldn't kill their tames and we wouldn't despawn the things we didn't want. So we raided in peace, took what we wanted, and no one was the wiser until we extracted the loot off server. It was good times

Archived