Making Shoulder Mounts with the Dev Kit

OvenGloves

I'm very new to the dev kit, and to modding as a whole. Apart from implementing new characters into Skyrim, this is the first time I've ever attempted to mod a game. Ever since Aberration came out, I've thought it would be cool to make glowbugs into shoulder mounts - five charge light shoulder mounts is more of a round number than four, after all. I'm having difficulty in even loading up the glowbug properly in the dev kit, however, so I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me out: give me a few tips or point me to a good tutorial that I can follow. Thanks in advance. 

• 5 weeks later...

I thought about a new shoulder pet just a few minutes ago... I NEED a raven/crow that has the Parasaur threat-warning-ability along with the Direwolves ability of seeing how hurt a creature is or detecting nearby corpses. It also needs a 3rd ability... Maybe it increases your crafting speed/quality when it sits on your shoulder or something. If I'd had the disc space the dev-kit needs I'd try it on my own, but no. I need a new SSD - not this year I guess. :D

Archived