Taming a Titanboa

BizzlesLunchBox

You may only use fertilized eggs when taming a Titanboa. Refer to dododex for the amount of eggs you're going to need. I also suggest bringing a couple extra just in case another comes along and eats one. How I did it was on an Argy with all the eggs in the inventory then kill everything around it but the Titanboa. After I dropped the egg while on her Argy and once the Boa hit me I would fly straight up in the air until it de-aggroed because only then it will eat the egg. Go ahead and repeat this until you tame it. I play on official PvE by the way. I hope this helps, cheers!

Find it easiest on something they don't aggro on like wyvern, rex or megatherium, I always drop the eggs out of my inventory as I read that dropping them out of the dinos doesn't work, not sure if that's right or not but never had any problems dropping them out of mine. 

Usually tame them on SE or in the desert on Ragnarok as it's easier to keep track of them once you've killed everything else off, I only tame low level one's as well, not much use for them apart from kibble. 

Archived