20+ player pc server spec's

Hi Folks I am thinking of getting this for the xbox (I have  played on pc and ps4). My question is can I build a pc from spare parts to host my own server for me and my friends and maybe a few other people that want to join. 

I cant seem to find a recent spec requirement for the xbox/pc version. I have an  i5 with 8gb ram standard intel hd graphics, 128gb ssd windows 10. Will this cope with 20 players ? do i need proper graphics card? 

I do not want to use my main PC  to do this I am going to put the server pc in the garage and use rdp to conenct to it (headless) aslo the server with not be used to play the game only host. 

Cheers

Just note, when the devs used to host ark tournaments back in the day they used i7-6700ks, no graphics card needed besides the on-board one. Ark is predominantly single threaded coded so faster/newer your clock speed the better. 20 person server is fine with i5, just don't go cranking up the rates too high, that is what slows down servers. My old ragnorak server with 70 ppl and 5x  was on a i7-4790k with 16gb of ram, intel graphics, ssd and it ran fine. SSD only really helps with massive save files and initial load times. IRC i was using around ~8gb of ram with that kind of load. Island and SE are smaller maps and use less RAM. 

Archived