Mikeyb

Transfer issues thread 7-26 multiple merged

Posted (edited)

My character will not travel to another server. I play on the ps4 on scorched earth. When I attempt to go on another server nothing happens. I can pick what server to jump to but my character doesn’t go. Does anyone know a way to fix this issue. I have submitted a ticket two weeks ago without a word from wildcard.

Edited by Captnmorgan
Merged multiple reports in here for server tech.

I am on PS4 Asia PVE 560 the Island and really need to get back to my NA 868 SE Server. I don't want to lose my giga or anything else to decay. I also have been prevented from doing my Manticore runs. Please fix the ASIA servers. When you click on a Beacon or Obelisk there are only 2 tabs available on the server. The Creatures TAB is unavailable as wells as ARK Data says Inventory. When you attempt to Transfer Servers the "Join Selected" stays gray on any Server chosen and is not accessible. Could it be the Asia Servers had Settings changed during a recent update. I noticed it started acting funky with transfers early this week. Kept acting weird when I was trying to transfer out. I lost a set of gear and items in the process, which is not a big deal but leaving Dinos elsewhere unattended for multiple days is a BIG DEAL especially since Raised DInos that took almost 2 weeks to mature are not replaceable.

So i transfer from my home server to official pvp server 529 and now i cant transfer out i am stuck on here. It says item download is disabled an i cant even see the option to take out a tame that i have uploaded! I need help, has this happend to anyone ? I have imprints i am missing out on. Wildcard should not let people join the server if you cant transfer out.