New Servers

tomsuddy14

I’ll be honest with you, ark is a very good game with lots of potential. However, at this moment in time me and many friends of mine on PlayStation are not enjoying the game. The reason for this being that no new servers are available,  me and many others are slowly losing patience for the game as we are wanting to start on a fresh server, but nothing seems to be happening. we keep going from server to server to try find the most suitable one to play on until you finally decide to add more servers, I mean who doesn’t love to join a server where you get raided the day you join, sounds pretty fun if you ask me, come on wildcard! you have so much potential but it feels like you are not bothered in keeping the community happy with the game. Literally just add one or two servers every couple of weeks and take down some of the old legacy servers that no one plays on and the game will be so much better in my perspective. I'm scrolling down the server list and I’m seeing 1-2 people on a server, it’s silly how you still keep them on. All I’m requesting is that you make some new servers more frequently, because me and many others Are sick of joining servers that you get raided on the day you join by the alpha. Like I said, you have so much potential wildcard but you not doing the simple things like this is killing the game. 

Archived