Defeating dragon doesnt show up on implant.

DraconX3

Has anyone else had this issue? I play in Single Player, and so far the Dragon is the only one doing this.

No matter how many times I beat the Dragon, or how many ways. It gives the trophy flag and element [never the engrams though] But also will not show up on my implant that the Dragon has been defeated.

Appreciate any feedback.

9 minutes ago, Boubbin said:

i don't think you get to do dragon ever in hardcore unless you are very hardcore

Hardcore is not as hard as it seems honestly. Reaching level 90+ is not even a challenge with explorer notes and a good base setup -> Grinders.

I have well over 4k hours under my belt, ~3k in official hardcore and did multiple bosses without any issues. It's all about planning and managing risks, because as soon as you get out of your base, you are at risk.

99% of the time you'll die, it will be due to a stupid game crash. PvP/raiding activies are always done offline.

Regards.

1 hour ago, Boubbin said:

i don't think you get to do dragon ever in hardcore unless you are very hardcore

In my mind, not having played it i think the idea on hardcore is that you tribe up with people. So if you lose your char by dying, youll always have the tribe to add you back, with a grinder setup so that you can get back on your feet within a day. If you do it solo you're either someone i want on my side, or doing it wrong.

Archived