Wildcard, take a deep, long look at yourself and see what you have all done.

Removing the TetherDistance slider on Xbox and/or console (I'm not sure if it's not on PS4), has made thousands of people leave the game for good. I nearly did, I only came back because of I am starting to get a little bored of the other games I had. Now all my friends (and my sister) no longer play ARK. Half of them don't even remember what ARK is. This deeply upsets me as there seemed to be no problems with the tether distance. You just removed an option that people will miss. I know that you are getting tired of constantly being reminded of this.

So can you please change it back.

Thanks,

Toby.

It was removed for a reason, those being performance reasons. You got to realise it's not as simple as "they just removed it". There's bigger issues at stake here than just people wanting to player away from others on the map.

I know there are, but I've just put up this topic to present an area for all of the upset people to release their anger. I know it's not coming back. I've just set up a topic for people to release their anger and WildCard for doing something (anything really), I've just decided that the Tether Distance Slider being removed on console was what got me ticked off.