pvp Ragnarok 437 Alpha

MrAutomatic

My bad, I first submitted this post on the PC forums on Accident

Hi guys, this is my first forum post but it is more than necessary. The alpha tribe of Ragnarok 437 on PS4 betrayed me and four of my friends by killing all of our wyverns, taking our gear, then kicking us out. I have since left the server for obvious reasons but it would really make my happy to see them receive what they deserve. At least when you are raiding these guys you know not to feel bad, because they are animals. We were so kind and even helped them build hundreds of turrets. The approximate coordinates to their base are 45 Long, 65 Lat. It is right at the edge of the redwood on that very large and flat hill, you can't miss it. Although they are an alpha, they are not at Tek yet, so they are pretty easy to take down. If anybody would be kind enough to bring them down, please have no mercy. Go as far as dropping the stuff you dont want to loot so it despawns. They have a good amount of ascendant, mastercraft, and journeyman bps, and a ton of resources including polymer, silica pearls, and cementing/achatina paste. Thank you to whoever can fulfill this request, I promise it will be worth your time. By the way, they are all from North America so if you want to raid them while you are offline go for 2 AM to 4 AM central time.

Archived