Nameless spawns in base

Mango23

You would need several plant Z crop plots covering your base. A better solution might be to tame a bunch of light pets set them to always be on and scatter them around your base. Then you only have to put food in a feeding bin and don't have to keep making fertilizer.  You can also use pillars to elevate the part of your base that has work benches and storage bins off the ground. That way if they spawn they wont be able to get your stuff.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

All I can say is get lots of bulbpets and plant z's around the base, but that doesn't always help because me and 2 tribemates did the same thing in purple zone, at crystal lake. Nameless would spawn outside the walls, beyond bulbpet/plant z range and just swarm them until they had enough time to summon a reaper. The reaper would summon on top of our 5 story base somehow, and burrow through each floor. Half the time it would be too late to stop it and it would end up completely destroying our fridges, and incubation chambers. If im being completely honest, after spending months in deep nameless territory, I don't think its worth jeopardizing anything you may have with the chances of those annoying monkeys and reapers spawning, just not worth living down there in my eyes, good luck though.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived