Community Crunch 141: Special Colored Dinos Ending Tomorrow & Xbox Sale!

Jen

22 minutes ago, fancypants said:

pls stop the 2x events. U already doubled the rates thats now the normal 1x and the game is geting way way to easy, what got me started playing this 3years ago was that is was a real challenge, a true  survival game wich it aint anymore and all servers are capped and close to cap this jsut adds to the problem.

Why don't you play SP where you can adjust the rates because sitting less than 6 hours on a tame doesn't feel like a true survival game to you.

Is there any way to extend the Extinction event with the blue and purple dinos? I had to reinstall the game due to a bug and it wiped our server. I had some really pretty dinos that I lost due to reinstalling the game. I was not the only person having this issue. When I tried to start the game, the game would get stuck on the loading screen. The only way to fix the problem was to reinstall the game, which I had to do twice in the past week. I was told by others that they were having the same issue, which seemed to start happening right after the last update occurred. If there is no way to extend the event, is there a special Admin code we could use on our private dedicated servers to continue the event like people do with the Easter event?

Edited by Syphous211