tek dinos

acat

16 minutes ago, DJRone89 said:

I tried adding in the bionic rex to a specific spawn but all it did was spawn normal rexs, it’s possible that by removing the same ini will remove their normal variants too.

3 hours ago, Jerryn said:

Add the following to your game.ini

NPCReplacements=(FromClassName="BionicRaptor_Character_BP_C", ToClassName="")
NPCReplacements=(FromClassName="BionicRex_Character_BP_C", ToClassName="")
NPCReplacements=(FromClassName="BionicStego_Character_BP_C", ToClassName="")

You can also modify these so that the Tek Rex spawns as a regular Rex or a Dodo

Spawn as Rex:
NPCReplacements=(FromClassName="BionicRex_Character_BP_C", ToClassName="Rex_Character_BP_C")

Spawn as Dodo:
NPCReplacements=(FromClassName="BionicRex_Character_BP_C", ToClassName="Dodo_Character_BP_C")

Are Tek dinos even their own spawn class or just a hardcoded % to spawn based on say.. Rex spawns? Do they spawn similar to alphas? 

Well... saying there was only sci fi in the setting at the beginning of EA is false... as it was embedded directly into the player's arm. And beacons are not setting as they are loot drops that are interacted with. 

If WC wants to allow people to play without them then yes, there should be a setting for that. A single setting that turns off all the tek creature variants would be best. It would mean playing on private servers. Really and truely, the dossiers have been spelling out a very sci fi story for a very long time. 

3 hours ago, ZyraSeedling said:

Well... saying there was only sci fi in the setting at the beginning of EA is false... as it was embedded directly into the player's arm. And beacons are not setting as they are loot drops that are interacted with. 

If WC wants to allow people to play without them then yes, there should be a setting for that. A single setting that turns off all the tek creature variants would be best. It would mean playing on private servers. Really and truely, the dossiers have been spelling out a very sci fi story for a very long time. 

Or maybe they're disabled on Primitive servers

• Volunteer Moderator

@DJRone89 @d1nk

I ran a test on those overrides on one of my servers.   So far, no Tek dinos spawning in.   Had all three on the server previously.   Will do a few more dino wipes and scans, just to be sure.

But, I know some about some of the issues that come with trying to get certain things to spawn in, or spawn in more often; a few of the dino mods are harder to do than others.

On 8/18/2018 at 3:29 PM, Jerryn said:

Add the following to your game.ini

NPCReplacements=(FromClassName="BionicRaptor_Character_BP_C", ToClassName="")
NPCReplacements=(FromClassName="BionicRex_Character_BP_C", ToClassName="")
NPCReplacements=(FromClassName="BionicStego_Character_BP_C", ToClassName="")

You can also modify these so that the Tek Rex spawns as a regular Rex or a Dodo

Spawn as Rex:
NPCReplacements=(FromClassName="BionicRex_Character_BP_C", ToClassName="Rex_Character_BP_C")

Spawn as Dodo:
NPCReplacements=(FromClassName="BionicRex_Character_BP_C", ToClassName="Dodo_Character_BP_C")

Thank you I will try that. ?

Archived