Build Big Base is Wrong ??

thomz

Im At official server. 
My friend Have a big base at ragnarok .. 

the problem  is  someone / one tribe like get lag and crash because his base.. (for sure i didnt get crash or lag bcuse his base when i visit his/my friend base)

so That tribe ask for demolish/destroy the big base . 
even my friend base didnt seen from that tribe base..

he complain about lag,crash everyday (about 3 day)

Is that wrong ?? what u guys opinion ???

• Volunteer Moderator

You can't help what potatoes other players play on.

If the crashes don't happen to everyone then that's fine, I mean it suck for guy that crashes, but that's no reason to demolish the base. There's always a chance he doesn't even crash and is just lieing. I don't think the owner of the base should worry about it.

If it's built super close to that other person's base so they have to render half of it all the time (and they were there first), this may cause a lot of lag and crashes. In that case I'd say it's time to move, building RIGHT outside someone's door is unacceptable imo. If they live somewhere else and just happen to pass by, it's their problem, not yours.

He's getting lag because of the size of your base. I'm on PS4 and I experience this. I have had my tribe mates who have flown over an ally base crash because of the base size because there console can't process it, which is weird because I've never crashed and you'd expect our hardware to be the exact same being on PS4. PC's are no different, they are in essence a console like a console is a pc. You shouldn't destroy your base because of this if your game is running ok, if you want to help the person have a better experience maybe help him build a new base away from your base.

I say keep the base, you have created an environmental hazard that poses a risk to players and adds another level of fun to the game. Had the same problem with my AB base, it was so large that every time I returned to base I would DC. I upgraded to a XBOX one X (a must have for ARK) and it solved the issue. Now I log in and find tamed dinos outside my base with sleeping players bodies all the time. Hey I can't be held responsible if their body happens to slide off the cliff into the element river, bad place to take a nap!

6 hours ago, Kawarriorking said:

I say keep the base, you have created an environmental hazard that poses a risk to players and adds another level of fun to the game. Had the same problem with my AB base, it was so large that every time I returned to base I would DC. I upgraded to a XBOX one X (a must have for ARK) and it solved the issue. Now I log in and find tamed dinos outside my base with sleeping players bodies all the time. Hey I can't be held responsible if their body happens to slide off the cliff into the element river, bad place to take a nap!

I'd be one of those players sleeping dead in element, I wish I could get an Xbox X :Jerbcry:

Archived