alexio86

server outage and report bug not working - eu 350 Pve constantly Down or Rollbac

2 minutes ago, aruallee said:

We paid alot of money for this game we have put alot of hours into what we have achieved and animals raised and bred is all very time consuming, for this kind of disappointment and lack of care or not even a reply to help,goes to show how little customer service is a priority for the ark team . how would you feel in our shoes?  this has been happening for months everyday at the same time and we have voiced this over and over . WHY is nothing being done and our posts simply ignored? 

@lilpanda 

@lilpanda this kind of problem should be looked into and dealt with as a priority and we should have some feedback, the 14th of august is when u finally enquired a reply about the issue and now we have tagged u and the team repeatedly to only completely ignored, it is now september why is this happening ? we have given all the information we can and we expect and deserve some kind of feedback and maintenance for these servers. how about someone actually loggs on these servers or attempts too and see what we put up with for hours on end every single day and give us some help ! 

its start again. when 2x event its insane. too  in the day not only in the night.. 

@lilpanda @Jen @Jatheish

no able to join in 350 thecenter. where is support?????? 

im tired. need start post on every forums on every reddit? need start spam? 

until now I was calm. but now you are really making me angry.

I want answers. I want that to fix this disgusting problem.

I paid . other players have paid. and we can not play. and this is just one of many problems.

Update: meanwhile i was writing here. server went offline. incoming rollback.. 

thanks... 

@lilpanda

Edited by alexio86
angry!!! very angry !!!!
  • Thanks 1

I've been playing with @aruallee on that server (349) for some time. I built my own base, brought my own stuff just to spend some time together with that bunch of people back in the days. I had to leave because not only lag and rubberbanding was really ridiculous, the server was unplayable and connection issues were really bad. CONSTANT AND CONSTANT crashes, could NOT find the server, and when I logged back in I could not transfer my character out so I was stuck in there until... idk magic happened I guess.

I'm really disappointed that admins take NO action whatsoever to fix their servers, I had the same issue happening on my legacy 629 server where there was constant ping of 255 and babies died due to lag and crashes.

The girl buillt her amazing base that I've seen is huge, tamed so many animals, flyers, land animals and oh all the sea animals she tames BY HERSELF, she has like  balls of steel to go down there and tame all these tusos and mosas in the deep (and in this bloody lag). And what does she have off it now? Can't even freaking enjoy it anymore. It makes me sick. You and your poopty support.

Thank you very much WC. You treat your customers and player base like trash. You've shown to us what we really are to you. I hope you'll make a lot of money on your uninished and buggy Extinction DLC.

Puke.

@lilpanda @Jen @Jatheish

P.S. If you decide again to "poke around the cables" of that server, I suggest just joining that server and seeing for yourself what is happening in there. Rather than assuming what the imaginary problem is maybe you could actually find a real issue.

Edited by Violet
  • Thanks 3

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of answer and transparency here. 350 was meant to be moved awhile ago due to the constant performance and crashing issues but got left off the list. I can assure you that it will be moved to another machine in our EU data center which should make 350 run much better as well as 349 (this one is staying in its current location). I will likely plan an 'emergency' unscheduled move Wednesday afternoon eastern time but will post here when the transfer takes place so everyone is in the loop. I really do apologize that this issue has been ongoing for so long and has not been resolved sooner.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lilpanda said:

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of answer and transparency here. 350 was meant to be moved awhile ago due to the constant performance and crashing issues but got left off the list. I can assure you that it will be moved to another machine in our EU data center which should make 350 run much better as well as 349 (this one is staying in its current location). I will likely plan an 'emergency' unscheduled move Wednesday afternoon eastern time but will post here when the transfer takes place so everyone is in the loop. I really do apologize that this issue has been ongoing for so long and has not been resolved sooner.

thank you for finally getting back to us , we can just only hope this change happens as we have been dealing with this for months now and fear yet another let down. i hope you keep your word. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, lilpanda said:

thank you very much . now we could play finally.

thanks also to those who supported this topic.

• Like 1

The server should be back online in a couple of minutes. Data transfer was a bit slower than expected but it is in the process of booting up. You will need to search the server list and re-favorite the server once its back online.

EDIT: 350 is now back online. Let me know how the performance is for both 349 and 350 now that there has been a hardware transfer.

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, lilpanda said:

The server should be back online in a couple of minutes. Data transfer was a bit slower than expected but it is in the process of booting up. You will need to search the server list and re-favorite the server once its back online.

EDIT: 350 is now back online. Let me know how the performance is for both 349 and 350 now that there has been a hardware transfer.

WED - Day 1: Ping started to raise was disconnected at 5:50pm PST on server 349.   Took a couple minutes of refreshing server list before server showed back up was able to reconnect.  Pings still high after reconnecting, rubber banding, big delay before you can interact with anything or open inventories.   Spent 10 minutes picking up fertilized eggs spamming E.   Managed to get them to fridge.   Logging out and waiting a few hours for the nightmare to end.